chapter 2

Previously

"AHH"

"OH NO THORN GOT HIT"

Chapter

" Thorn attack them." Ejojo cammanded Thorn." Don't listen to him we are your brothers." Cyclone tried to snap him out of the control but to no success."Haha he will only listen to me." Ejojo said. Just then Thunderstorm managed to finish his PETAI robot." You really have a talent Thunderstorm but that talent should be by my side." Just like that Thorn and Hypnobot started attacking. Thorn was attacking more than usual.

"QUAKE WATCH OUT AHH" Ice shouted and got in the way of the hypno beam which was aimed for Quake." Ice I am your master and now you will follow my orders."

"Yes sir" Ice answered his eyes also red in colour and voice lifeless. Then he started attacking.

"We have lost two of our brothers and ice and thorn can not only defend them selves but their powers can also hold us still. We need a plan." Solar shouted." I have an idea, we need to save Thunderstorm because he is almost as strong as me and is the second fastest."

"WHAT!! No I think we should save Quake or Solar because Quake is the leader and Solar is very intelligent and not to mention his solar power is the strongest." Thunderstorm said in disagreement.

"No when Quake is not there you are the leader and not to mention that your element is second strongest and unlike me you don't need time for a powerful attack you ca do strong attacks instantly." Solar said and the result was that thunderstorm was being protected much to his and blaze disagreement.

15 minutes later

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT THE RIGHT CHOICE YOU STUPID TUBELIGHT." Thunderstorm shouted to Solar. The only ones left were those two, since they were the fastest and strongest, they managed to defend themselves." I AM SORRY.I didn't know this--AHH" He was captured by thorn's wines and got hit too.

" Oh no"

"HAHAH I heard that you Thunderstorm is the strongest in tier three so ALL SIX OF YOU ATTACK HIM"
"Yes sir" Said the others and started attacking .

Meanwhile Thunderstorm who was both shocked and filled with rage.
"HOW DARE YOU. I WILL DESTROY YOU."

Just like that there was a blinding flash of lightning and when they opened their eyes , who they saw was Thunderstorm but looking much different than before.

He looked like this

It was not thunderstorm it was his tier three Voltra

To be continued~