chapter 8

Everyone took their fighting stance while the tiny robots large PATAI destroyer robots and lasers started attacking.

While the elemental siblings and Ejojo managed to sneak inside.

But what they didn't know was that there are few people who were waiting and watching them .

They were none other than tomato-
I mean Amato, captain Kaizo Ramenman Sai Shielda admiral Tarung and the eldest of the elemental siblings Voltra themselves and we're ready for battle.

Timeskip to Ejojo managed to find them.

"Tch as expected they knew we were coming but I didn't know that would be this prepared. Do you know anything about that Voltra's power?"
Asked an irritated Ejojo.

But they didn't know that there were two people inside the room who were watching them.

Quake answered" we do not much except that he has grown insanely strong and that he can also manipulate or control technology in this form meaning that even lightning proof technology won't work."

They were not expecting a sudden attack so they didn't notice that Sai was already going for an attack.

"Well you are going down Ejojo you are going to pay for using our best and most strongest plus loyal agents. Also this won't be as bad as what Voltra has in store for you." Said commander Kokoci showed his
appearance.
This was going to be a long fight but who was going to win was not clear .

This fight would result in either capturing one of the most wanted aliens to be either killed or jailed. Or they would loose everything and the galaxy wil be at ejojo's mercy.

Voltra went down and finished the robots easily in a record time of 15 seconds.

Now he only had one thing on his mid and that was to kill Ejojo.

He was so fast that he managed to almost teleport to the deck and came back without anyone noticing and then he saw that the battle was going to start. He wished that he could do something but he could only if everyone was defeated and he knew that the result of this fight won't be good since he had a bad feeling about this so he silently prayed for everyone's safety. His anger and violent nature was showing since he was unconsciously releasing small amount of lightning because he was evolved because of anger so his father comforted him and told him that it would be alright but his father can't touch him because there was not only blood flowing through his veins but also electricity.

The final battle begans.

( This chapter is the longest I have written so what do you think of the fight scene do you like the techno power I gave him hope so. Bye my lovely readers and just so you know I will finish the book soon.i have changed voltra's hair from brown to red because I loved how taufan's hair change from brown to blue. Need more information then read boboiboy galaxy issue 14)