𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

You slowly opened your eyes, trying to adjust your blurry vision. You tried to move your hands, but you couldn't. You were immobilized by ropes.

You noticed that you were on your knees with your hands restrained behind your back. You looked around in panic to find a way ouy, but the place had no windows at all. Only a single door ahead of you and a few light torches to illuminate the room.

"Otou-san..." You sobbed as tears rolled down your face. You couldn't remember anything after you saw your father being taken away, everything just went dark. You also noticed papers hanging on the ever single part of the walls, making you for some reason feel tired. You continued to cry after the cruel reality hit you... your father was nowhere to be found.

"There's no need to cry."

You heard a voice which made you look up. You saw the familiar white hair and blue eyes looking at your very soul and that made you shiver in fear. Mizuko chuckled and approached you, "I believe you're pretty tired, right?" He said, kneeling down in front of you. You didn't reply and just kept your terrified gaze at him just in case he did something. His hand was slowly extending to pet your head, but you flinched and moved away from his hand. Mizuko sighed and placed his hand back to its previous position, "She is still shaken from what happened yesterday." He thought, feeling sympathy toward you.

"Otou-san..."

Your single and hopeless call snapped the sorcerer out of his thought, "Hm? I assume you want to see your father, aren't you?" He questioned and you nodded eagerly. He stood up and loosened your rope, bringing your hands to the front again as they were still tied. He made a leash from the rope with the same papers on the walls from your tied wrist to pull you along with him, "Alright little one, I will take you to your father." He said, pulling the rope to make you stand up. You both exited the room, you were quiet and mostly looking down.

Mizuko felt sorry for you.

He didn't want you to lose your life in such a young age. He tried to convince the higher ups to keep you alive and use you to exorcise curses because you still have a human part; however, they refused his suggestion and demanded to either exorcise or seal you. Mizuko had an idea in his head and this would involve one of his future descendants. He couldn't just let you die or just let your soul wonder in an unknown place for ever.

"At least I must grant her last wish."

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

With Sukuna...

The curse king was fazed and furious after knowing what happened to Uraume who was sealed in the Prison Realm. He wasn't going to let you just face the same fate as him or Uraume, he had to free himself so he can be with you again.

"Y/N is probably traumatized because of those filthy sorcerers. I can't let her leave me... No!"

He growled under his breath, trying to free himself from his constrainers. Those talismans were preventing him and he couldn't use any of his techniques because his fingers had been cut. The door opened to reveal the white haired sorcerer Sukuna despise the most, "Ryoumen Sukuna." He called as Sukuna just glared at him, "Someone wants to see you." He added, turning to you and removing the ropes from your wrists.