James Vs. Pegasus; Match of the Millennium

James' POV

James: *This is it. Just me and the deck I made against Pegasus. Pegasus may have captured my mom's soul, but her heart has always been right with me the whole time.* *Deep Breath* This is it, the point of no return. I won't let you down, Mom. *I've learned everything I know about Duel Monsters. The Rules, Strategy, and about stuff you can't learn in any book.* *Looks at his Dark Magician card* *"...Dad." You gave me one of the best cards in the entire game. I'll use it to win, Dad. I'll rescue Mom from Pegasus! You ready, Yami?* 

Yami Yugi: I am.

James: *And the Nameless One?*

Yami Yugi: He's still not wanting to come out.

James: *Still?! You know what, never mind, whatever he's going through, let him be. I know that he's giving me his support anyway.*

The door to the Duel Arena opens up. And I see Joey, Tea, Tristan, and Bakura on the other side waiting for me.

James: Huh?

Tea: Surprise!

James: "Guys, what are you doing..."

Tristan: Hey, James, we all wanted to wish you well. 

James: You're the best.

Joey: Look like you finally made it. You're goin' all the way, buddy.

Tea: And once it's over, we'll get you Mom home.

James: Right. Thank you, Tea. That means a lot.

Croquet: The time has come. Would James Bryant, the challenger, please enter the duel ring? Mr. Pegasus awaits you.

Joey: "Go get him, James!"

James: *It's time to end this, Pegasus!*

I then make my way to my side of the Duel Arena.

Tea's POV

Tea: He looks so determined.

Tristan: James, take him down!

Tea: We know you can!

Joey: Put that slime bucket in his place once and for all!

James' POV

Croquet: The Challenger has entered the stadium. "And now, for your dueling pleasure, Castle Pegasus is proud to present the Creator of Duel Monsters and all its wondrous cards..."

James: *"And the thief of my Mom's soul!"*

Croquet: The undefeated, undisputed ruler of Duelist Kingdom, Maximillion Pegasus!

James: *At last, I finally face Pegasus! It's going to take all of the cards I have in my deck, but I will defeat him!*

Croquet: And now, let the duel begin!

"I then see Pegasus call in the servant from behind him to bring forth his deck."

Pegasus: "So, Jamesy-Boy, you've turned out to be quite a skilled duelist, battling your way past all the other challengers, winning your way into the castle, just to face me."

James: Pegasus! "Before we begin this duel, I want you to agree to keep your promise that if I defeat you, you'll release my Mom's soul to me!"

Pegasus: But of course. I'm a man of my word.

James: And that's not all! You must also free the souls of Seto and Mokuba Kaiba!

Pegasus: "What a strange demand." I thought you hated Kaiba as much as you hate me, James.