Steppin' Out

James' POV

It was just another day at school, only for the "fact" that it was raining outside. "I then see that Tea was at the door looking at the rain."

James: Hey, Tea.

Tea: Oh, James.

James: You need me to take you home? I have my umbrella with me.

Tea: Yes.

Yugi: James! Tea!

James: Oh! Yugi.

Tea: Hey! How's it going, Yugi?

Yugi: Not so great. "Actually," I need your help, and so does the spirit of the Millennium Puzzle. Or rather, Yami needs help.

Tea: Oh. Uh-Huh.

Yugi: You see, Tea, whoever it was that stole the Puzzle seemed to know a lot about its past. That reminded Yami how little he knows about it. But you two can help. Hangout out with you two might help him figure things out.

James: Of course.

Tea: Sure, but how exactly are we "gonna" do that?

Yugi: You always have great advice, Tea. And he learns a lot from you, James. Just talk to him.

We then see Yugi running off into the rain to get home.

Tea: Well, what's the plan?

Yugi: Ten O'clock tomorrow at Domino Station! Thanks, you two!

Tea: No problem! I "just" hope we really can help.

And so I took Tea home before the rain got any worse.

"The Next Day..."

Tea and I were waiting outside of Domino Station, waiting for Yugi.

Tea: Hey, James. How are we "gonna" help Yami figure out his past?

James: "I don't know, there's not much that any of us know about the Millennium Puzzle, But I'm not so sure there's anything I can tell him about it that he doesn't already know."

Tea: Oh. Hmm. "This is way too much pressure."

James: Too much pressure, indeed. It's been half an hour. Where is he?

?: Hey! Yugi! "I'm not...You can't..."

James and Tea: Huh?

Yami Yugi: This isn't a duel!

James: Yami?

Yami Yugi: "...Hello."

Tea's POV

And so, All three of us went to get something to eat at a fast-food restaurant.

Tea: *He seems to have a lot on his mind. I hope we can help. Well, here goes.* Hey! Check this out. Here's something we can do. "The Ancient Egypt Exhibit."

James: "Ah..."

Yami Yugi: Ah. Now that could be interesting, Tea.

Tea: Uh-huh. And check out this old stone. It has the same symbol as the Millennium Puzzle. Call me crazy, but this Exhibit's got to help answer some questions about your past.

Yami Yugi: *Sighs*

Tea: "Or...we could do something else instead if you don't want to see the Exhibit." It's totally up to you.

Yami Yugi: "Please..." You must "forgive" me, you two. Lately, I feel like a stranger to myself. There are so many details about who I am and where I came from that I can't seem to remember.