Mime Control

James' POV

It's been a few hours since I dueled against that Rare Hunter, and now I'm just looking at some water at a river.

James: **Sighs* Now this has been peaceful. Playing Duel Monsters used to be fun, but then Pegasus took my Mom's soul away, and it "became" a matter of life and death. But it was thanks to Yami and Raito that "I" succeeded in saving her. Not only that, but I also confessed my love to Tea. "Heh...I bet Dad would have liked her..." "...Dad..."*

*Start of Flashback In 3rd Person POV*

A younger James and his Dad are shown fishing on a boat on a lake in America. James then catches a fish with his fishing rod.

Young James: I got one!

James' Dad: Now that's my boy. But this fish is way too little. We'll let this one grow up a bit more.

Young James: Alright, Dad.

James then throws the fish he caught back into the lake as he puts some fresh bait into the hook and casts it into the lake.

Young James: Why couldn't Mom come with us today? She loves fishing with us every Saturday.

James' Dad: She stayed behind to have A Barbecue ready for us.

Young James: A Barbecue!

James' Dad: *Chuckles* You sound like your mother when I first met her.

Young James: So how did you meet my Mom?

James' Dad: I first met her in High School when I moved to Japan with my parents. She got bullied a lot, but she was the kindest woman I ever saw in my life; and the most beautiful woman I ever met. One day when she was getting bullied, I couldn't take it anymore, and I just stopped them from hurting her. I did get the beating of my life, but it did get those fools expelled, and it won your mother's heart. We started dating and eventually got married, and at some point in time came you.

Young James: "Whoa..."

James' Dad: I know. I've loved your mother ever since, and she loved me. And I hope that one day you'll find someone as kind as your mother in your life one day.

Young James: Maybe I will, Dad.

James' Dad then gets a cigarette out and starts to smoke.

Young James: Are you sure you want to be smoking at a time like this?

James' Dad: Ah, it's alright, this stuff won't kill me until I'm in my late fifty's or early sixty's.

Young James: Alright. If you say so.

James' Dad then turns on the radio with Avicii's Wake Me Up playing.

*End of Flashback*

James' POV

James: *You were right, Dad. I did meet like Mom. I only wish you were still around to meet her. "...Wait a minute..."* What am I doing?! I shouldn't be dueling in a tournament; I should be with Tėa.

I then checked my phone to see that my phone currently has no service.

James: You have got to be kidding me. I know I should have convinced Mom to get me a Samsung Galaxy. "...Of course. She might be in the city looking for me. *Exhales* I've stayed here long enough; It's time to get back to Battle City.