bloodshed (part 11)

Everyone looked at least a little annoyed with the fact they had to see Andrew again. They all had something against that man. "Why is this painful for you?" Rapunzel asked seeming genuinely curious. Eugene was about something but Varian beat him to it. "Oh I don't know maybe because Andrew manipulated me and then tried to kill me!" Varian was obviously annoyed by the question as the memory wouldn't be there unless was painful for me to think back on. Rapunzel then quiet realising the question she was kinda stupid. With that the memory quickly faded in causing everyone to go quiet.

Varian had woke up quite early as his body didn't really enjoy sleeping on the floor. Varian just looked outside then at the cell door, he just wanted to get today over with as he knew that he had his next 'therapy' session today and reallyjust wanted them to kill him at this point. Andrew however had reassured him that they'll get out soon and that Varian was very important to the escape plan, though Varian didn't fully believe his cellmate, he didn't really have much of another choice. Varian looked at his still severely burnt arms and teared up. He just wanted everything to go back to the way it was before he met the princess and before the black rocks destroyed his village and home. He wanted his old life back. He quickly composed himself however and just waited for the his cell door to opened.

The memory skipped forward to the door being opened the captain pulling  a tired looking Varian to the room at the end of the corridor. The set up was very similar to the last one with and chair and table in the middle of the room. Varian remained calm as his arms were strapped to the table and his legs were strapped to the chair. The captain stayed in the room again. Nigel walked in and locked the door behind him. He walked up to the table and looked down at Varian who just looked back blankly. "Now I'm sure you know what I'm-" Varian cut Nigel off. "No. My answer to your repetitive and idiotic question is no. I. Would. Rather. Die. I'm not apologizing and never will." Varian  looked Nigel dead in the eyes. "So do your worst." Varian acted as if he didn't care in the slightest, I mean eventually they'd get bored, right? Nigel walked over to a bag in corner of the room and took out a knife. "Captain bring the bag over to the table." Varian looked at the knife then at the Captain and then at Nigel. He knew what was about to happen and accepted it but that didn't make it any less scary. "I won't ask you again." Varian rolled his eyes. "And I won't answer again." Nigel looked at the Captain then looked back at Varian. He seemed annoyed which made Varian feel a little better about all of this.

Nigel then walked over to Varian and turned over his hand then slash it. Varian contained his scream of pain as he knew it only got worse if he was loud but he could control was the tears that rolled his face as the scar in the middle of his hand was opened back up again. Varian had got a lot better with seeing blood in the few months he been prison but that wasn't exactly a good. Varian just wanted this to be over and was seriously considering apologising to that sorry excuse for a king and admitting to kill his father. However, Varian was someone who would plan something for years out of spite. Anger and hatred were the only things fuelling Varian at this point.

Nigel made another cut but with a different knife that had been given to him by the Captain. Cuts and stabs were made in Varian's arms, hands and legs for hours  he only remained alive cause once Nigel was done with his arm it was tightly wrapped in bandages. The last cut was another slash on Varian's hand and this one push his pain scale the max and he screamed at the top of his lungs. He then past out from being exhausted and blood loss. The memory then faded out.

Everyone but Varian looked in horror at what they had just saw. No one could speak after what they had just been forced to see. Eugene looked mortified, Cassandra looked enraged and Rapunzel had an unreadable expression on her face. She couldn't believe that her dad ordered this and that Nigel happily obliged. She couldn't believe that her father was a horrible person who abused his power to nearly kill a fourteen year old multiple times. Rapunzel couldn't believe this but it there , it was real. Varian suffered because of her.

AN: Hey again. Sorry this took a while and stuff.