Something

• Dedicated to Axl Rose

This story is about how I perceive Axl in my mind. It is basically how I became a fan of him, but really metaphoric. I hope you understand it, because it is  not like a usual story, it even sounds like a poem. And even every word symbolizes something.

And, I normally had an introduction chapter but I lost it. So, it would be good if you read the summary. 

I hope you like it!

He sleeps for hours and hours, after collapsing down the floor. I take off his clothes, leaving only his underwear before I lay him near the fireplace. I get worried, but I don't want to wake him up. I don't want to sleep before he wakes up either. So I just sit beside him, near the fireplace. I am glad that he is getting warmer. And I realize how perfect his face is. I rest my head, and think why he has come here. I feel that it means something. I don't know what it is, but just... Something.

I open my eyes, realizing that I fell asleep. And I get surprised that he is awake, and staring at me with his beautiful green eyes. I smile, he smiles. I finally get the courage to ask: "Who are you?"

He chuckles, and says: "Don't you know who I am?". I shake my head, but guess that he is really famous. It makes me realize how long I've been up here in this small house, without seeing a single human being. But it doesn't feel strange when I talk to him, it feels nice. I talk to him softly, and he talks to me softly. But the way we look at each other is way better than that.

"My name is-" he starts, but I stop him: "Don't. Don't tell me your name. It's not important. Names don't matter." He looks at me, surprised. Then he says: "And words don't matter, do they?"

He is right, we could mean so many things by just looking at each others eyes. Why would we turn that beautiful feeling into a usual sentence, which goes "I love you."? There's no need to speak, and even the way he looks at me makes me feel that something is changing inside me. Something big.

Then he comes closer and closer to me, our lips finally meet. We warm each other up in that freezing night, we become each other's suns. We kiss, and kiss, and kiss... None of us wants to stop. He slowly leans onto me, and starts kissing my neck. I sigh near his left ear, he takes a shaky breathe. Then he pushes himself forward, and there... He is all inside me... I haven't felt such thing before, and it makes me feel really good. I throw my head back and let him do me. I never want it to end. 

It first feels strange that I am doing this with a stranger that showed up at my door, almost frozen. But it feels like... Love... Not anything else, but pure love. I feel like he's been there before. The way he moves is really familiar to me, it's almost scary. Maybe he is the dream I've been waiting for. Or maybe, I've already been dreaming about him, or dreaming with him, and I just didn't realize. Maybe he was the main theme of my dreams, and that familiar melody that I heard before, was playing at the background. Just like the way it is playing now, the sounds we both make turn into that melody over and over again. Yes, there is something special. Something familiar. 

After we are both done, we sit and look at each others eyes. I caress his cheek, to make sure he is warm. I don't want to see him frozen, I want to see him warm and even hot. And he holds my hand, without breaking the gaze. Then, we spend the whole night just like that, just staring at each other. My heart beats faster and faster every second, and his look becomes more and more tender. 

Here comes the sun. Here comes the morning light, which starts warming the house, and falls nicely onto us, making us see each other better. "Axl." he blurts out suddenly. "I'm Axl. Axl Rose." That's the first time I hear what that familiar melody says:

"Something is changing inside you...

And don't you know..." 

Something magical.