Dream By Dream - The End

Hello everyone! So, this is the last chapter of the story! I can't believe that this is the end! And I was actually planning to write 4-5 chapters, I can't believe that I wrote 9 chapters! Thank you all so much for reading this story, even though it's kind of confusing. And, this is the last chapter of the story, but I will write another chapter, explaining every single metaphor. Hope you like it, and I'm sorry the ending is kinda strange!

Days pass by, and I don't spend a second without him. I feel like I am addicted to him. One day we stay inside the house and sleep together, the other day we go up and watch the sea. Now I am used to my new house, and my new heart. It doesn't feel strange to have him now. And it doesn't feel strange to see the sea and the sky now. 

I laugh when Axl tickles me, under the beautiful clouds and sun. The I quickly escape from him and run towards the other side of the roof. He runs behind me, and pushes me, and I am inside the sea. I haven't got inside the sea before, so I first panic, trying to climb up. Then, I relieve when he jumps inside the sea as well and wraps his arms around me.

"You don't know how to swim?" he asks. I shake my head. He smiles and holds me tighter. And I relax, leaning my back onto him. The water feels so good in that sunny, warm day. We just stay there, inside the sea, for hours and hours, until it's night.

He holds my hand and pulls me towards the house. He climbs himself first, and immediately holds me and pulls me up with him. We decide to get inside the house, and we sit near the fireplace to dry. "Have you ever got out of this house?" he asks, ending the endless silence between us. "Yes, a lot of times." I answer. "I used to get out to collect wood for the fireplace, and other needed material."

"I haven't seen you get out since you let me in." he says. I shake my head. "I got out of the house to find information about you. I went to the place I told you about. That was where I saw the papers." He turns his head to the wall in front of him and nods. "And the papers were all you found?"

That's when I remember the other things I found. I get up and quickly go  to the drawers near the fireplace. I pick up the gun and the bottle I found and bring them to him. "I found these too." I say. He picks them up with a confused expression on his face. "I don't remember these." he says and looks at them again, hoping to remember. "I guess I wasn't conscious enough to remember."

We stay silent again for a while. "Let's go to that place again." he suddenly suggests. "But I'm not sure I know how to go there." I say silently. He raises his eyebrows and asks: "How did you go there before?" I inhale, knowing that it would be hard to explain it to him. "Well, I was walking on the snow with the gun and the bottle. Then, a very strong wind started pushing me towards a kind of cliff. And when I was pushed off the cliff, I found myself at that place." I briefly explain.

"And how did you find the papers?" he asks. "Someone came and handed them to me. I think it was a man." His eyes widen after my answer. Then, he suddenly stands up and punches the wall, and makes me jump. "Why didn't you tell this to me before?!" He shouts at me. I regret that I told him about the man. "I'm sorry. But why is it so important to you?" I calmly ask and hope that he doesn't shout again.

But, he shouts again. "You don't understand! You don't understand anything, okay? You have been living in this place for god knows how long and you haven't even seen real life. You don't find it strange that there is another human being living in this place, living in your heart? There's another man in your heart, don't you get it?" After that, I start trembling. Not only because he shouts at me, but also because of the things he said to me. "And that man certainly tried to keep you away from me, so he gave you papers about me that contained horrible things..." He doesn't shout this time, his voice is softer. He notices my reaction.