The Color of Love

Hello again! I just wanna tell you that I am going to write about 2 more chapters, and then end the story. This one is about... Well, it's kind of complicated. I am thinking of writing an epilogue chapter only to tell the meanings of every metaphor and every chapter. Even every single sentence. Because everything symbolizes something from my real life. Anyway, I hope you like it, and please read the prologue chapter if you haven't! (P.S.: Wattpad did something really weird and deleted a whole paragraph so I wrote it again, but it's not as good as it was before. Sorry about that.)

I open my eyes and my blood starts running faster when I turn my head. Axl is sleeping, beside me. He looks so peaceful with his chest rising and falling. I smile. Then I put my hand on his chest. He is warm... 

"Good morning love..." he says, opening his eyes. I love it when he calls me "love", reminding me that he loves me. I love it when I hear his voice, I love it when he speaks to me... It is strange that only a few days ago I did not want to speak with him, and did not want to love him... I feel like I have done the best decision of my life by letting him in. I can't imagine how my life would be like if he wasn't here, or how my house would look like without him, it would probably look empty. Since he came, the house is even warmer, and the freezing cold can't be felt even a little. I think of telling these to him, but I just say "Good morning..." instead.

Then, he turns to me and kisses me.  The warmth of his lips makes me feel my heart melt, which has been frozen for a long time. I kiss him back. He continues kissing me passionately. And then he touches me... This time I shiver, not because it's cold, but because I can't breathe, and I don't want to. Suddenly, I hear a noise coming from the ceiling. It sounds like... Water. 

We pull away, and I look above, shocked. The ceiling starts getting wet... Something strange is  going on. He notices it as well, and holds me tightly. I look through the window, and uncontrollably scream when I see that all the snow outside has turned into water. Also the snow on top of the house has turned into water. He has made my heart melt, and it has made the snow melt. 

The house is just like a ship swimming in the sea now... We just stand there and wait, trying to decide what to do... The water doesn't affect us, but we know that we are not going to be able to get out of the house now. I don't know if I should be happy or not. 

"I know what to do..." he says, letting go of me. He pulls out a saw from one of the drawers near the fireplace. He points it at the low ceiling and starts sawing a square on it. When he is done and when he removes the square, I look above and see... A clear sky... I haven't seen a clear sky in my life, it makes me smile. I actually haven't seen the sky in my life, I could never look above when I was outside, because of the intense snow. Whenever I tried to look at the sky, snow would fall to my face and eyes violently. 

He climbs up and sits on the top of the house, getting through the square he sawed. I start doing the same, and he holds my hands to pull me up. The view is astonishing. I see an endless sea. It has the most beautiful blue-green color I have seen in my life. I don't usually see many colors when I am inside the house. Almost everything is a shade of brown and black, since the house is wooden. At the fireplace, there are reds, oranges and yellows inside the fire. And other than that, everything outside is white. The snow is white... I can't help but start laughing cheerfully, seeing these beautiful colors... 

I raise my head to look at the sky again, the beautiful, blue infinity... He softly brings his hand into mine and holds my hand. He caresses it as I can't move my eyes from the sky. "I guess you haven't seen something like this before." he whispers, and I nod. "Then, there are others things you haven't seen before. Like... The sunshine..." he says and slowly turns me head to another side. Then I see, the top of my house being brightened by sunshine. It is amazing... "Have you ever seen the... Rain?" he asks, then continues: "Or the clouds? The stars?" 

I finally set my eyes on him instead of the sky. Then I realize that there were more colors that I saw before this day. His hair is reddish, and his eyes are a mesmerizing green. "No, I haven't." I say quietly. I wonder which color his soul is. "I will show you, I promise." he says. I smile at him. The color of love, I decide. The color of a rose, red and lively. The color of the sun, which makes me warm and lights me up... 

Or, the color of fire... 

My warm house has turned into a wooden ship. The freezing cold has ended, the cotton-like snow has melted. Now I see a sky above me, it is just like heaven. That's when I lend an ear to the familiar melody again. There's a heaven above you, baby... 

His love... His love has made my heart melt...