Chapter 1 - Calm before the Storm

It was a normal day in Azur Lane, 6 months have passed by. 

It was the year 1938, July 2.

There were not many conflicts going on.

Azur Lane was a giant faction that included nations that are different from the others.

In the British Isles there laid a Dockyard.

____________________________________________________________

-A Naval Dockyard of the Royal Navy-

(HMS Thunder Child doesn't exist! It is a fictional ship in War of the Worlds.)

(I also decided to add another ship that does exist but it isn't in the Azur Lane universe! HMS Polyphemus.)

There showed a Torpedo Ram ship girl by the name of HMS Thunder Child.

It was her birthday, she was built a year ago she was almost the same as her older sister HMS Polyphemus.

She was patrolling around the Dockyard and once she reached the Quarters she was surprised by her mates.

HMS Hood: "Surprise! Happy birthday, Thunderchild!"

HMS Thunder Child: Bloody hell! Why would you do that?"

HMS Hood: It's your birthday isn't it? So, I am celebrating it!

HMS Thunder Child: "Thanks for remembering it, it's still early."

HMS Hood: "Don't mention it. Early or not, I always remember my"

HMS Illustrious: "Happy birthday as well Thunderchild! Though, you might need to act upon growing if you want to act real tough!"

HMS Thunder Child: "Oh come on! I'm not that young. Am I?"

HMS Belfast: "You were built a year ago, you're still quite young and still haven't been able to engage in combat yet."

HMS Thunder Child: "I see."

Thunder Child frowned after Belfast's response.

HMS Polyphemus: "Cheer up sis! Your tactics on fighting your foe are virtuous to the people of the Royal Navy!"

HMS Thunder Child: "Thanks, sis."

HMS Polyphemus: "You are welcome! Your big sis will keep on supportin' ya!"

While they were talking HMS Queen Elizabeth was walking through the hallways and noticed a cluster of girls around Thunder Child. She went over to talk with them.

HMS Queen Elizabeth: "What are you guys doing? Aren't you guys supposed to be at your post?"

"Our apologies, Queen Elizabeth!" The rest of the Girls replied

HMS Queen Elizabeth: "Hmph. So, what's happening over here?"