Chapter 5 - Come on Thunder Child!

(HMS Thunder Child's description.)

____________________________________________________________

After the fall of London.

Most of the citizens in London have successfully evacuated to River Blackwater.

It took them 15 hours to get there by foot, except for the ones with their civilian cars only took them 3-4 hours to get there.

They were also being escorted by a division composed of 10,000 British soldiers. They were questions being told to them.

"What will happen to Azur Lane?"

"Was the rest of the world also being attacked by these things?"

"Where will we be moved to?"

There were no answers as the soldiers only marches to the river. Blank faces and petrified faces.

Then, they saw the ships waiting for them. 3 Ships that are unarmed and await the people that are about to be on board.

The soldiers were patrolling around and set up a camp near River Blackwater.

An Ironbloodian British soldier, he was newly enlisted to the British Royal Army.

His name was Goering Tio Deundergrond he has been thinking of going to a place where people haven't thought of before yet.

The Underground! But, he wasn't the only one. A young artilleryman thought of it as well. They shared a great relationship with each other.

Goering was walking with his recently made buddy the artilleryman but that was until they saw a huge crowd around a tent. 

They went on near and that was until a radio speech that London has fallen along with its men.

"Today... has been a darkened day for London and the rest of its people. Her land, Britain has fallen to these brutish beasts. "

"Their huge tall metallic contraption has taken us to fold, but may we not rest yet for her majesty hasn't declared the defeat of the British Empire!"

"We'll fight and conquer again! Retrieve our lands from them! Shall the British Empire still be triumphant! For Britons shan't be slaves! God save the King!" He spoke with chivalry.

Though, the soldiers were still sorrowed from the fact that London has fallen but were surprised by the burst of courtesy the radioman uttered.

Some of the men were motivated and chanted.

"Hurrah!"

"God save the King!"

"For King and country!"