HIATUS

Hey, Crusader here. Gonna set the story on hiatus, for now, I'll continue the story if I managed to finish school as it keeps on beating me up really badly and the story keeps on tiring me out. Modules got me beat like anyways, I'll try to update with you people. Cheerio lads.

EDIT: Here's a heads up for the next chapter that would take a very long time to upload since this story is on hiatus. But, it's a list of made-up fictional country names for the next chapter.

North America

-People of the Nahuatl (Mexico)

South America-

Terra Federative of the Ureboin' (Brazil)

-Artagoniac Republic (Argentina)

Europe

-Republic of Entreunapol (France)

-Verisatoll (Poland)

-The Kingdom of Pracorula (Romania)

Asia

-Hibithuash (Saudi Arabia)

Australia/Oceania

-Olden Aotearoa (New Zealand)

Africa

-Aegruaspt (Egypt)

____________________________________________________________

Here is also the timeline of the story. I've noticed that there are no dates as I was reminded by a user named HokimSohit a few chapters ago cheers mate. Well, here it is. Please contradict me if anything is wrong. Another heads up is that there is no WW2. Meaning the sakura empire hasn't attacked the islands or pearl harbor.

On March 1, 1938. = Prologue.

-Martians preparing to move over Earth.

On July 2, 1938. = Chapter 1: Calm before the storm.

+Introductions of HMS Polyphemus and HMS Thunder Child.

On December 15, 1938. = Chapter 2: The Arrival.

-Cylinders landed.

+Thunder Child is sent to Harwich, Navyard Quay for inspection.

On December 15, 1938. = Chapter 3: Beginning of the Revelation.-

The massacre of Addlestone, Woking, and the other cities that were impacted.

-Mass troops of defenders were defeated in the Western side of London.

On December 17-19, 1938. = Chapter 4: The Clash for London. 

(DECEMBER 17)

+Thunder Child, Hood, Neptune, and Illustrious finally made it to Harwich, Navyard Quay.

+Hood, Neptune, and Illustrious now believe the Martians are real.

-Battle for London.

+Civilian evacuation-

(DECEMBER 18)

-Prolonging the Battle for London

+Civilians successfully evacuated.

(DECEMBER 19)

-Fall of London.

On December 22, 1938. = Chapter 5: Come on Thunder Child! and Chapter 6: Red Weed. (CHAPTER 5: COME ON THUNDER CHILD!)

+/-15,500 civilians were evacuated via 3 ships but, 14,500 civilians were lost. 8000 British soldiers have been lost trying to defend the ships to escape.

+Thunder Child defeats 3 Martian Fighting Machines.-

Thunder Child is sunk.

-Somewhere, in the end, more Cylinders arrived to fully invade Earth.

(CHAPTER 6: RED WEED.)-Introduction of Red Weed.

-Martian Flying Machine scouts the English Naval Dockyard.

+Hood, Neptune, and Illustrious talk with the Evacuaee ships about the Machines and the fate of Thunder Child.-

The Martians building a Constructor.

On December 29-30, 1938. = Chapter 7: Mutiny and Insurgents.(DECEMBER 29)

+Polyphemus talks with Formidable.

-Introductions to Arteries' Vital of Steeds.

-At Hastings, there was a faction that was soon absorbed by another faction.

-Illustrious' planes spotted the wreckage of the tripods and during all that the planes were ambushed by a Martian Flying Machine.

-Arteries' Vital of Steeds constructing an airstrip for their stolen planes. They sent out a painted Spitfire to the English Naval Dockyard. 

(DECEMBER 30)

+Marines scouting the Red Weed Cylinder and discovering the Red Weed.

+An Arteries' Vital of Steeds Spitfire captured by the Royal Navy.

I get online for some time while answering my exams. All I did is edit some chapters.

That's it, cheerio again my compadres.