Chapter 2 - The Arrival

Outside of Earth... There was 10 foreign and metallic contraption dropping onto Earth.

It has been 7 months.

They've hit the Thermosphere.

There was blattering made by a creature inside the device.

They wait to crash.

It now has been 8 months.

They've made contact with the Mesosphere.

There were grunts produced by otherwordly entities inside.

They wait yet again to crash.

Another month has passed by.

They're at the stratosphere falling.

Rattling the Cylinder would make.

It was almost about to crash.

It is almost a new year. December 13, 1938.

But, this new year would be known for years for its destructive acts that were made.

The Cylinder was rapidly falling quickly, the agitation of the shaking, and the intense warmth of the walls.

Just 10 minutes from landing...

____________________________________________________________

-English Naval Dockyard-

Everyone was on duty. They were heavily bombarded by Siren Planes 11 days ago. They're still recovering from what happened.

HMS Thunder Child was looking over the horizon, the skies darkened with stars glistened but that was until she spotted the Grey looking oval-shaped container. 

It was going for a village that was far from them. Were we being bombarded by the Sirens? Is the Iron blood finally attacking us? She thought.

She swiftly ran over to the Queen but she was nowhere to be found! That was until she has forgotten, she and others were transported to the Azur Lane Harbour due to the increasing raids of sirens.

This was a problem. They were being attacked in their Homeland! Huge missiles or perhaps it was the Martians she was talking about with her sister! She thought.

After she shook off her thoughts. She instantly bolted to her comrades warning them from the impending danger they were in.

During all these, the Cylinder was just 1 minute crashing on Woking.