Chapter 3 - The Beginning of the Revelation.

____________________________________________________________

The Cylinder that settled on their land was staring at them like a deer in the headlights.

That was until it shifted the small clump of people that was away from the huge crowd behind them, They still stood in shock.

A small number of villagers ran as it was deemed impossible to defuse the situation. The inside of the barrel was glowing, heating, and powering up.

A straightened line of a blazing concentration of heat gleamed toward the group with such unexpected vigor.

DISINTEGRATED THE POOR FOOLS!

The people were appalled by what was left of the group

The people were appalled by what was left of the group. A black marking was all that was left of them.

The Heatray stopped firing after its target was all gone. It now aimed at the herd of commoners and that was where the disorder and havoc swell amongst the people

People ran in different directions! Screams would be heard along with cries! Terror broadened.

Then the Heatray roared yet again and this time was a massacre.

The dreadful Heatray ousted a spring of torrid orange bright glare.

Its unearthly noises devastate the gathering and the return of theirs was there bawling

Men would yell, the women shrieked, and the children squalled.

Most of the villagers were annihilated! Once the Martian weapon managed to take a glimpse of one or more. They will not spare a single one!

A handful of villagers have made it out. They weren't not gonna let go of the events of what just happened. 

The stain on the grounds would soon be dredged off the soon and invasive. Red Weed...

But, it wasn't just Addlestone that only took the hit. Nine other villages or cities were butchered.