Ch. 16 - Unexpected Visitor

Get ready! This is one hella long chapter!

And full with Bakugo and Nozomi moment

✨✨✨

Nozomi was woken up by the continuous knock and doorbell ringing early in the morning. She grunts as she madly searches for her clock on the nightstand.

The clock shows her it is just 7.30, which is ridiculously early for Nozomi.

Who the heck is busting someone's bell this early!?

Yes, she is not a morning person. She could even sleep until noon on her weekend, but that's not why she is struggling to wake up this morning.

Yesterday, she was definitely beaten up by Bakugou. He was not lying when he said he would kill her. One small mistake and she would be a goner.

After her total fiasco on national TV, she was brought into the infirmary and didn't wake up until every match was finished. She missed the award ceremony, but after hearing what happened in the Bakugou and Todoroki matches, Nozomi was glad she didn't have to stand next to a lunatic chained up to the pole. That had saved her from a totally awkward situation.

But what makes matters worse, his uncle didn't even care about her and just kept talking crap about how majestic and amazing Allmight was in the award ceremony. He also had to remind her again and again how she lost so gracefully to Bakugou and how crazy Todoroki and Bakugou fought, which of course Nozomi missed.

Nozomi struggled for a few seconds before she could stand up properly from her bed. While her burns and injuries are now gone, thanks to recovery girl, her whole body is still aching in pain.

That fucking jerk. I will kick his ass the next time I see him.

Nozomi once more curses the boy.

She then ran to open the front door, wanting to know who had disturbed her good old sleep. When she finally turned the doorknob, she was so shocked that she was left speechless.

From everyone who could have visited her in those ungodly early hours, why did it need to be that person?

Not to mention that she is still in her pajamas with a bed hair!

Standing there are two blondes. The spikiness of the hair, as well as the similarities between the two people, give the guest identity.

It's Bakugou and... his mom?

The older blond smiled quickly at her, reminding her of her own mother. She wears a white tank top, covered in a short purple cardigan, paired with a short black skirt.

Standing next to her is the same boy that made her suffer yesterday.

Scratch that, that boy is the source of her misery every day, even now. He wears all black clothes with a black skull motive t-shirt.

"Good morning! I'm Mitsuki, and you must have known my son, Katsuki. I'm sorry that we came at such short notice, but we are your neighbors, staying next door. We hadn't visited you since you moved in, but since my boy had talked about you, here we are. "Here's a welcome gift for you!"Nozomi was blinking her eyes as Mitsuki gave her a basket of fruits, souvenirs, and all kinds of things that she didn't even know how to use. It seems Bakugou was dragged into her house as a porter, which is unsuitable for his personality. He grunts when Mitsuki mentions his name, which is to be expected. But that's not the problem for Nozomi right now.

Nozomi's mind had completely shut down. First of all, she should be the one who visits her neighbors, but knowing her and her uncle, they skipped the courtesy. And second, from all the people in her neighborhood, it must be Bakugou!