𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐱 𝐒𝐌𝐑

Requested: Yes
LEMON🍋
-Nahoya 'Smiley' Kawata

-I wrote some of this during a chess tournament-

M/N groaned as he walked home, most of his gang was down so it irritated him since M/N hates to lose. "Fucking useless I swear." M/N says to himself quietly.

He reached home and walked in, slammed the door as he came in, alerting a pink hair male that was sitting on the couch. He got up from the couch, walking where M/N was.

"M/N?" Nahoya called his name, causing the irritated M/N to look at him. Nahoya can clearly saw that he was mad. "Oh, your here." M/N said quietly. He then walked to him.

He gave Nahoya a quick peck on his head before mumbling that he is going to the room.

Nahoya thought it might been his gang that is making him stressed and irritated. He gets it since he has a gang too.

He wanted to help M/N take his mind off of it, then he thought of something that would work.
_________________________________________

M/N laid on his bed on his phone, still irritated since the gang was texting him about what's going on. The door opened, showing Nahoya who saw M/N on his bed. Nahoya closed the door behind him and walked to M/N.

He saw that M/N wasn't paying much attention to him. Nahoya slide himself onto M/N's lap now getting M/N's attention. "Yes?" M/N asked, looking away from his phone.

"You seemed stressed, M/N. Let me help you relieve it." Nahoya says, leaning in to M/N's face for a kiss. M/N's cheeks began turning red as the closed eye male came closer. M/N shuts his phone and closing the space between them.

The kiss was passionate, M/N puts his hands under Nahoya's shirt, rubbing his hips. Nahoya gasped at the feeling of M/N's warm hands on his hips.

M/N took this opportunity and put his tongue in Nahoya's mouth as he gasped, claiming every part of his mouth his.

They soon began battling for dominance which Nahoya lost. M/N flipped them over, making M/N on top of him. M/N broke the kiss. Heavy pants coming from both of them. M/N took off his and Nahoya's shirts before continuing on.

M/N started to kiss Nahoya's jaw slowly to his neck, nibbling on Nahoya's neck while trying to search for his sweet spot. Nahoya left out soft gasps and pants as he kissed and nibbled on his neck.

A low moans from Nahoya was heard when M/N began leaving hickeys on parts of his neck. Nahoya's hand found it's way to M/N's (H/C) hair, softly tugging as his head was thrown back, allowing more space for M/N.

M/N continued to kiss his neck while leaving hickeys along his neck to Nahoya's collarbone.

M/N's hands went down to Nahoya's pants, taking them off. Revealing Nahoya's milky plump thighs and a bulge in his boxers.

M/N finally removed himself from Nahoya as Nahoya moved his hand down to the back of M/N's neck. M/N sees Nahoya's red face as his mouth is slightly opened, letting out few heavy breaths.

M/N's eyes traveled down to Nahoya's covered cock, slipping his hand in Nahoya's boxers. Nahoya moaned slightly as he feels M/N's hands around his harden cock.

"Thank you, Nahoya~" M/N whispered in Nahoya's ear. Nahoya hummed. "Your wel- A-ah!~" Nahoya moaned out in surprised when M/N started to jerk Nahoya off.

Nahoya thrusted his hips into M/N's hand, moaning in pleasure. M/N moved his hand faster, making Nahoya grip on M/N. His moans becoming louder as he reaches his climax.

"I-I'm- Ah~ Close~" The pink hair male let M/N know as he feels his climax coming closer. M/N hears Nahoya let out his final loud moan and came on his hand.

M/N slipped his hand out of Nahoya's now cummed on boxer. Nahoya's heavy breaths was heard as his cheeks were still flushed red, his neck and collarbone covered with hickeys.

"You look so beautiful~" M/N complemented, making Nahoya whimper. M/N took off Nahoya's boxers and sees his semi-hard cock.

Now a completely naked Nahoya was under him. Nahoya moved his upper body up to M/N, kissing M/N as his hands pulls down M/N's pants. M/N smirked during the kiss.

M/N broke the kiss, taking off the rest of his pants then returned kissing Nahoya again who kissed back instantly.
_________________________________________

"Oh~ f-fuck~" Nahoya moaned quietly as he was on all fours on the bed, back arching slightly, ass up in the air to M/N. M/N watched Nahoya as he was on the verge of cumming once again from M/N's fingers stretching him.

"M-M/N~" Nahoya moaned out his name, grinding his hips into M/N's fingers getting more pleasure.

Nahoya whined at the feeling of being filled lost as M/N took his fingers out of him once he felt like he was stretched out enough.

Nahoya felt M/N's hands around his waist, whimpering softly as his felt M/N's hard cock on his sensitive entrance. Nahoya gripped the sheets as M/N slowly enters inside of him, making them both moan in pleasure.

M/N took a couple of minutes after he was inside for Nahoya to adjust. "You can move~" M/N heard from the pink hair male and started thrusting into him slowly.

Nahoya soft moans filled the room along with M/N's grunts of pleasure. M/N then began to thrust into Nahoya faster, making Nahoya moan louder.

"H-ha!~" Nahoya lewdy moans, feeling M/N's grip on his waist getting tighter which probably gonna bruise. M/N continued his pleasurable thrusts as he began leaving kisses and bites along Nahoya's arched back.

Nahoya's body started to tremble, pleasurable sounds coming out of Nahoya's mouths, letting M/N know how good M/N is making him feel.

"C- ugh~ Cummingg~ Ah~" Nahoya managed to get out before letting out a high pitch moan while cum shooting out of his cock onto the bed. M/N came after him, also letting out a low moan.

M/N pulled out, letting his cum drip down Nahoya's leg. Heavy breathing came out of both of them. Nahoya laid his tired body on the bed on his side then feeling M/N laying next to him.

M/N kissed Nahoya's neck, rubbing Nahoya's red waist. "I love you." M/N whispered into Nahoya's ear. "I love you too." Nahoya said, his voice a bit raspy from his loud moaning.

They cuddled for a bit before deciding to go clean themselves up by taking a bath together.