𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐒𝐌𝐑

Lemon 🍋
-Kokonoi Hajime

Warning(s): Semi-public, Oversimulation, Multiple orgasms, Toys, Riding, Slight Degradation

Heavy breathing were heard by the white hair male as he was struggling to not let out moans while he was sitting in a club with Bonten and M/N.

"Yo, Kokonoi? You good?" Asked one of the Haitanis, Rindou.

Kokonoi nodded, afraid to verbally answer as he glances at M/N.

M/N was also stealing glances from Kokonoi as he had a sly smirk on his lips while he saw how Kokonoi is reacting to the vibrator that is in him.

M/N also had a small remote in his hand which was hidden by his pants pockets and he puts the vibrator's level up, making Kokonoi slightly jolt up as he pressed his hand on to his mouth quickly.

'I fucking hate M/N..so much.." Kokonoi thought as he felt pleasure from the vibrator.

Kokonoi felt the need to cum but he didn't since he doesn't want to stain his pants.

"Koko, you don't look so good. You need me to take you back?" M/N's voice rang through Kokonoi's ears.

"M-mhm." Kokonoi hummed in agreement, getting up from his seat with M/N's help as his legs were softly trembling due to the simulation.

"Fuck you.." Kokonoi whispered to M/N as they were walking out of the club and M/N just smiles.

M/N took Kokonoi to his luxurious penthouse where they immediately started to make out in the elevator.

In the middle of the makeout, Kokonoi broke it.

"Lemme ride you tonight, M/N.."

"Sure. Anything for you~" M/N whispered against his ear before licking the shell of it, causing Kokonoi whimper softly.

--

"M/N- Fuck~"

"What? Hmm? Am I making you feel good, Koko~"

Kokonoi felt the L/N's hand holding his hips as he helped guiding them down to his cock which made the white hair male let out a loud moan.

"Aah~! God~" Kokonoi threw his head back as he felt M/N's cock inside of him again, making him dig his nails in M/N due the immense pleasure of both love bites that M/N doing on his neck and Kokonoi riding M/N.

"P-please~ Faster- Ahh~!"

Lifting his hips again and slamming back down, receiving moans from the both of them, the sound of skin slapping as the pace of the upward thrusting and bouncing sped up from both parties.

"Haa~! I'm g-gonna- Ahhh~!!" Kokonoi moans as he came between him and M/N.

"Ngh~ Came already~?" M/N continued his upward thrusting as he smirks at the overstimulated look on Kokonoi's face.

"A-ahh~!"

M/N felt Kokonoi's bouncing started to slow down as his hips began to give up on him. He then flipped them over which made Kokonoi's back touch M/N's bed.

The pleasurable loud moans kept erupting from Kokonoi as he felt M/N's cock crushing his prostate, making him lose his mind.

"Look at you.. Practically dumbfucked~" M/N muttered lusty to Kokonoi as he whined at the dirty words that came out of M/N's mouth.

"C-cumming~! G-gah~!" Kokonoi's eyes welled up with tears as he came. M/N didn't stop his thrusting. He was quite intrigued.

"Fuckk~I'm gonna cum now~ Haa~" M/N moaned out before he came inside of Kokonoi that made Kokonoi moan, feeling the warm liquid entering into him.

They were both out of breath of the intense sex they had.

M/N was going to pull out before Kokonoi wrapped his legs around his waist more strongly, only half way out of Kokonoi.

"More.. Please..?" Kokonoi whispered as he had a pleading look on his face while tears laid on his cheeks and drool dripping out from his lips.

M/N felt himself get hard once more before he shoved himself inside Kokonoi once again that caused a loud moan to leave Kokonoi.

"Fuck yess~ H-haa~"

"I'm going to make you my cock slut. Would you want that, hmm?" M/N rubbed the pale thighs of Kokonoi that were still around his waist.

"Please, sir~"

"Ha~ Fine then.."