𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐱 𝐒𝐌𝐑

Requested: Yes
Fluff
-Manjiro Sano

OOC? mikey

I hope you like this!

It was the middle of the night, maybe like 2-3am. So hearing rapid knocks on the front door was weird especially at that time.

M/N tiredly walked to the front door and looked in the peephole, seeing a familiar blonde, he backs away and opened the door.

He saw his boyfriend, Mikey who was dripping wet. Seeing that it was raining and cold outside, he allowed Mikey in.

M/N also notice that Mikey was oddly quiet and not even facing M/N, only looking down.

"I'll get you a towel, okay?" M/N, the first one to speak among the two as he closed the door, cutting off the cold breeze that was hitting them from the rain.

Only getting a silent nod as an answer, M/N leaves to grab a towel to dry off Mikey.

Mikey took off his wet shoes and sets it aside, walking into the house more before M/N came back with a towel.

M/N laid the towel onto the wet hair of Mikey and rubbing not too harshly to dry his hair.

"I'll get some dry clothes. Come." M/N said, grabbing the hand of Mikey as he took him to his room.

After Mikey changed his clothes that was little bit baggy since it was M/N's.

He sat in M/N's bed while M/N was getting Mikey a small snack.

Coming back to his room with the snack in hand, M/N sat on the bed next to Mikey as he laid the snack also next to him.

It was Dorayaki aka Mikey's favorite snack. But Mikey didn't touch it, he only stayed looking down on his lap.

"Mikey..?" M/N called out to him worried, shifted his spot on the bed to better look at Mikey.

"Did something happened?" M/N asked Mikey who gave silent as a response again.

M/N became shocked and even more worried when he saw tears going down Mikey's cheeks. Before he said anything, Mikey looked at M/N and spoke for the first time that night.

"I tried to control it, N/N-chin.. I couldn't..." Mikey mumbled through his tears before diverting his eyes away from M/N.

Mikey then felt an embrace from M/N with his head into M/N's chest and arms around him.

Leaning into the warm embrace, Mikey closes his eyes while more tears fell.

"..It's hard to control.. I..." Mikey drags out, sniffling softly. M/N kisses the top of Mikey's head, rocking their bodies slowly.

"Let's take the day off of the gang tomorrow, hm?" M/N proposed as he was still rocking their bodies.

"N/N-chin I-"

"You need some time off of the gang, Mikey.." M/N cut him off, making Mikey look up at him.

As he looked up at M/N, his features were really shown now. With his eyes red, glossed with tears that were falling along with a red nose which was softly scrunched, His lip trembling a little bit.

M/N wiped Mikey's tears with care. "We'll hang out together.. Maybe those corny couple things you wanna do." M/N said, making Mikey giggle a bit.

Mikey smiled a bit. "I would like that.." He quietly says. M/N kissed Mikey's red nose.