𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐱 𝐒𝐌𝐑

Requested: Yes
LEMON 🍋
-Manjiro 'Mikey' Sano

College AU
( Age: 18-19)

Warning(s): Semi-public?, Crying (due to pleasure), Oversimulation, Praising, Grinding, Fingering, Begging, Riding, Handjob

At a college party, Mikey huffed and glared at his best friend and his boyfriend who were talking to each other but their conversation was inaudible due to the loud music that was playing.

He didn't like at the fact that M/N and Draken were that close.

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi's voice made Mikey look away from the two.

"Yes, Takemitchy?" Mikey looked at Takemichi who was beside him.

"Uhm- Are you okay? You're kinda.. glaring at M/N-kun and Draken-kun." Takemichi says, holding some kind of nervousness in his voice.

"I'm not." Mikey looked over at the two again to now see them laughing. Mikey felt a pit of jealousy in his stomach, he quickly said goodbye to Takemichi and walked up to M/N and Draken.

"N/N, I want to dance with you." Mikey practically demanded as he grabbed the (H/C) hair male's hand and dragged him away from Draken.

"Woah- Mikey?!" M/N exclaimed as he was being dragged away by the black hair male to an area where other people were dancing to the music.

M/N was confused at the moment, seeing Mikey started to dance to the music that was loudy playing throughout the party.

Mikey turned backwards to M/N, his back touching M/N's chest. Mikey continued to vibe to the music, slowly grinding himself on M/N's crotch as he danced.

As he was doing this-M/N now knowing what's happening, he scoffed and smirked. He decides to dance with Mikey, he slowly puts his hands on Mikey's waist, his hands going along with Mikey's hip movements to the song that was playing.

They danced, their hips coordinated against each other to the song. Mikey was slightly looking for the Ryuguji to see if he was looking at them.

"You didn't think I would notice? You being jealous about Ken, hmm?" M/N whispered against Mikey's ear, catching the black hair man off guard. Mikey opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by sudden kisses on his neck.

M/N backs away from Mikey's neck. "Don't worry, I'm yours. Only yours." M/N whispered again to Mikey's ear. Mikey's cheeks turned pink as the jealousy slowly but not fully went away.

While they danced-at a slow pace, M/N's hand went up Mikey's hip and inside Mikey's loose fitted shirt, feeling his fit abdomen. Mikey let out soft sighs here and there as M/N started to kiss and softly sucked on his pale skin.

The grinding between the two also gotten rougher, mostly from Mikey's side. The tension seems to get hotter between them too. M/N detached from Mikey's now marked neck, getting his unoccupied hand and gently grabs Mikey's chin, making him look back at M/N a bit.

Seeing Mikey's flushed face, he placed a tender kiss on to his lips. Mikey melts into the kiss, potentially kissing back before licking the bottom lip of M/N which in response, M/N opened his mouth.

Their tongues soon met and entangling with each other. M/N's tongue taking claim in every part in Mikey's mouth he could touch.

M/N dragged his hand downwards on Mikey's stomach, his hands messing with Mikey's pants waistband before being stopped by Mikey.

Mikey moved away from M/N, a small connection of salva between their mouth.

After some heavy breathing from them, Mikey look at M/N with a dazed look.

"..Can- can we go to your dorm?" Mikey asked while he was slightly panting, feeling aroused by the whole thing.

"Mhmm. Of course."

"F-fuck~ Stop t-teasin-Ah~!" Mikey mewls softly as he clench the pillow underneath him. His back arched, his body trembling as M/N's fingers went deeper and curled inside of him.

Mikey's small gasps and mewls kept leaving his lips, unconsciously moving his hips back onto M/N's fingers. M/N's fingers reached to a certain spot which made the black hair male cry out, his fingers gripping more onto the pillow.

Once M/N thought that Mikey was stretched and prepped good enough, his fingers left Mikey's warm, sensitive insides, making the smaller male whimper.

"Such a good boy for me, Mikey." M/N smirked, seeing his trembling body under him. M/N runs his hand on the arched back of Mikey, stopping at his tailbone and goes to his hip.

"N/N~ I need you..p-please.." Mikey pleads quietly as he looks back a bit, slightly wiggling his ass. M/N felt butterflies in his stomach from Mikey's pleading, Mikey's submissive side showing.

Taking off his remaining clothing which were his boxers.

M/N aligned himself against Mikey's entrance, giving Mikey's shoulder blade butterfly kisses as he slowly inserts himself inside. A shaky moan slipped from Mikey's mouth, feeling both pain and mostly pleasure.

M/N stopped, letting Mikey get used to his cock for a bit before Mikey mumbled about moving which M/N did.

Thrusting himself slowly into Mikey, lowly moaning at Mikey's tight and warm insides, their bodies colliding at each thurst.

Mikey's moans started to become louder, the pain faded away as it was fully replaced with pleasure. M/N increased the pace of his thrusting, making the smaller male continue his loud moans and mewls.

Mikey bit down on the pillow that was still underneath him, his legs started to become weak and his lewd sounds muffled as M/N's cock fills him and repeatedly hits his sweet spot.

M/N sees this and left Mikey's insides. He almost immediately flipped him over. Mikey's face was revealed to M/N, his eyes already on the verge of tears and his lips opened slightly as he was breathing heavily, pink was added generously on his cute cheeks.

M/N smirked and suddenly had an idea.

"Why don't you ride me, Mikey?" M/N looked at Mikey who nodded at the request.

"Ahh~! Haa~!! Fuck~" Mikey moans loudly, his body bouncing on M/N's cock as M/N was biting and leaving marks on his neck. Even though, M/N couldn't see Mikey's beautiful face, he loved that he can hear Mikey's moans so close to him.

"I love your moans, love~ Ngh~" M/N moaned. Mikey whimpers before a lewd cry leaving his lips. Mikey felt a hand on his cock that started stroking.

"Haah~!! T-too- Nyah~ Much~!" Mikey mewls, tears falling from his face due to the immense pleasure. M/N's thrusted upwards into Mikey as he was giving Mikey a handjob, putting Mikey over the edge.

"S-shit~ Ah~" M/N felt Mikey tighten due to the simulation. Feeling himself going to cum, he quickens the handjob, teasing Mikey's leaking tip mostly.

"N/N~ Gah~! Wait~!" Mikey loudly moans freely, feeling M/N quickens the handjob. Mikey felt himself closer and closer to cumming on the spot.

Soon, Mikey continued moaning constantly and soon crying out that he was going to cum.

Mikey's back arched as his hole tightens around M/N once again, his body violently trembling as he hit his climax. M/N bit down on Mikey's shoulder as he also came, making Mikey yelp.

Soon after, M/N removed his cock from Mikey's insides, laying Mikey down with him on the bed.

Now the two are laying in bed as they were panting heavily. Mikey felt M/N's hand wiped his face from the tears.

"Let's get cleaned up, shall we?" M/N says as he gave Mikey's nose a small peck, making Mikey giggle softly.

Let's just say that his jealousy went away alright.