𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐱 𝐒𝐌𝐑

Requested:Yes
Lemon 🍋
-Kazutora Hanemiya

Hope you enjoy this!

Warning(s): Mirror sex, begging, rough, praising

"Ahh~! H-ha~!"

"Ngh~"

"Mmph~!"

"Open your eyes and on the mirror, love~"

Kazutora obeyed M/N and opened his eyes. Seeing himself covered with hickeys and bites mark on his neck, his shoulder and his chest.

He also see that his hair fell messily, his lips had drool dripping on the side, and his cheeks dusted red.

Last but not least, he saw M/N behind him as he was looking at Kazutora through the mirror with full of lust which made Kazutora whimper softly.

"Good boy~" M/N whispered before thrusting rough into Kazutora again.

"Ha~!!" Kazutora tried to grip the mirror as his lover thrusted into him, hitting his prostate.

"More~! Ah~ Pleasee~!" Kazutora begged, looking through the mirror to look at his lover with teary eyes.

"Shit~ Ha~ God, you're so pretty like this~" M/N moaned as he made eye contact with Kazutora in the mirror.

"H-haah~!" Kazutora let moans and mewls ripped out as he tried to keep his eyes on the mirror, seeing himself getting ruined.

"Cum- C-cumming~!" Kazutora managed to say as he was moaning constantly.

"Fuck~" M/N mumbled also getting close too, he bend down to Kazutora's neck and biting down on it which made Kazutora let out a loud moan and came onto the mirror.

M/N thrusted into him one more time before cumming inside of Kazutora with a moan.

Kazutora was now a trembling mess, M/N picked Kazutora up to lay him down on the bed as them both were tired after that steamy session.

"You did good, Tora. So good.." M/N whispered against Kazutora's ear then giving him a kiss on his head. M/N then gave Kazutora's pink lips a sweet kiss which was weakly returned back.

They broke the kiss after a bit.

"Can w-we take a bath now? I feel hot and sticky.." Kazutora's voice was hoarse.

"Of course!" M/N got up and carried Kazutora off the bed in a bridal way as they went into the bathroom.