Chapter 4 💥🧡

Y/N Pov:

"Well... I'm quirkless."

Bakugou's jaw dropped and I watched him intently, waiting for how he would react.

I could see him weighing his options in his mind as I scratched behind Small Might's ears.

"You know what? That's okay."

Bakugou gave me a small smile and I let out a sigh of relief.

"You have other talents."

I smiled and he looked away.

This new town was already going better than the last one. I already had someone that I saw as a friend.

"I'm so glad that you don't hate me because of this! You wouldn't believe how cruel some people can be to a quirkless person! It's awful!"

Bakugou nodded, but his expression was sad.

"What's your quirk, Bakugou? I bet that it's cool!"

He held out his hand and I saw orange and yellow bursts of light in his palms. His explosions popped around his hand as I watched in awe.

"That's amazing! How big can you make them?"

A cocky smirk spread across his face as the explosions got slightly bigger.

"I can't do it outside of school, but I can make them almost as big as my house if I try!"

He stopped the explosions and smirked at my amazed expression.

"Did you see the Sports Festival?"

I shook my head and he frowned.

"Well, I won that! One person didn't try their hardest, but I would've beat him no matter what!"

"What did you have to do to win?"

He looked around the yard, and then walked back into the house, gesturing for me to follow him.

"If I know the hag, she'll annoy your parents for a long time, so we can just watch it. The hag made sure to record it."

He grabbed a DVD from the living room and led the way up the stairs. He went into a room with a bed full of pillows and skull bedding, a beanbag, a drum set, and a ton of All Might merch.

"I knew it! You're an All Might fanboy!"

"Shut up! You're wrong!"

I grabbed his All Might funko pop off of the shelf and held it in front of him.

"All Might begs to differ."

He pushed me away with a pink tint on his cheeks as he connected the DVD player to his TV. He put the DVD in and the video started.

I sat down on the beanbag and Bakugou threw an orange blanket at my head from his bed. It was fluffy and smelled a little bit like caramel.

The first thing that it showed was Bakugou standing in front of a microphone.

"I just wanna say, I'm gonna win."

The crowd started to boo him and I just laughed.

"I just met you, and even I know that this is something that you'd do!"

He didn't say anything, but he did throw a pillow at my head. Then he laughed at how hard it hit me.

It showed an obstacle race, and Bakguou was dominating it until the end. A green-haired boy passed him and the red and white-haired boy that were fighting for first. The green-haired boy caused a huge explosion that blasted him into first place.