Chapter 13 💥🧡

Y/N Pov:

"Katsuki! You need to let me put the chocolate chips in before you scoop it out!"

After I got caught up on my favorite show, I decided to make cookies, and after a lot of pleading, Katsuki agreed to help.

Katsuki dropped the spoon back into the bowl and I poured in the chocolate chips.

"Don't pour so many in!"

Katsuki tried to grab the bag from my hands, but I moved to the side and kept pouring.

"I promise that it'll be worth it when they're done."

I set the bag back on the shelf and watched as Katsuki mixed the dough. He was slamming the dough around the bowl with the power of a beast.

When he was done mixing, I grabbed a spoon and scooped out chunks of dough, and set them on the baking sheet.

There was a little bit of dough leftover, so I grabbed a chunk of it and ate it when I thought that Katsuki wasn't looking.

Apparently, he was looking.

His head whipped around and his face looked disgusted.

"Did you... Just eat the cookie dough?!"

I nodded.

"You're an idiot! That'll make you sick!"

While he was yelling at me, I grabbed the last of the cookie dough and threw it into his mouth.

He stopped talking the second that it touched his mouth, and he just glared at me.

And then he spit it out!

"How could you, Katsuki?! Wasting perfectly good cookie dough is a crime!"

He ignored me and put the tray of cookies into the oven.

Eventually, I got tired of the silence, so I tried to get him to talk.

"Hey, Katsuki, how are your classes going?"

I sat on the couch and he sat beside me.

"We've been working on training our quirks, and so many of the extras are lazy! They still don't know how to improve their quirk or they just won't give it everything! If you're gonna do something then give it everything that you have!"

Katsuki was making claws with his hands as he talked about his classmates. I don't think that he even noticed that he was making tiny explosions!

"And then there's me! I'm killing it! My quirk was already strong, but now I'm definitely the strongest!"

He smirked as he talked about his quirk.

A feeling of emptiness swarmed in my gut as I listened to him talk about his amazing quirk.

I was happy for him, but I wish that I had something like that too. I wish that I had a quirk, especially one that I could be proud of.

"I was practicing my Howitzer Impact while Deku was looking at his weak arms! I'm way stronger than him!"

Katsuki was smiling as he talked about how strong he was, and I admired his smile. He should really smile more often.

"I swear that the extras like you more than they like me because they won't stop bugging me about you! They always want to know how you're doing!"

"That's really nice of them!"

He frowned.

"Maybe for you, but they're constantly annoying me!"