Chapter 21 💥🧡

Y/N Pov:

After we finished the movie, Mina had a genius idea.

"Hey, Y/N! Do you have any makeup?! Or does your mom?"

"Um... I know that my mom has some and I have a little bit."

A huge grin spread across her face, and she pulled me out of the room.

"Okay, so I heard about this thing called blindfolded makeovers! Do you think you could get Bakugou to do it with you?!"

"I could try!"

Mina smiled brightly as we went to raid the house for makeup.

After searching all of the bathroom drawers and my room, we had a good amount of makeup.

We ran back into the living room with huge grins plastered onto our faces.

"Hey, Bakugou, we have a challenge for you! Will you accept, or are you a chicken?!"

Katsuki shot off of the couch with a self-righteous grin.

"I'm no chicken! I'll beat this challenge no problem!"

"So, you accept?"

"Yeah! Now tell me what I'm going to do!"

Mina and I beamed as we showed him the makeup that had been hidden behind our backs.

"Your challenge... Is to give Y/N a makeover while both of you are blindfolded!"

Katsuki's smile completely disappeared.

"What?"

This probably wouldn't end well for me, considering we'd both be blindfolded, but it would be fun.

"You heard me, Bakugou."

Mina pushed me to Katsuki and forced me to sit in front of him on the ground. He glared at me as Mina ran off to find blindfolds.

"Was this your idea?"

His tone was annoyed, but I just smiled at him.

"It wasn't my idea, but I did think it would be fun! Besides, we can make them do it afterward!"

He looked a little less annoyed, but then Mina whipped a scarf around his face and tied it behind him all in one fluid movement.

Katsuki's jaw was clenched as he tried not to attack Mina as she blindfolded me with a different scarf.

I heard her set something in between us before she sat down on the couch.

"You have your tools, Bakugou! Begin!"

Katsuki started to laugh as he just sat there. He didn't even try to grab anything.

"I can just sit here until you give up!"

There was whispering from the couches until Sero finally spoke up.

"We'll leave you alone for a week if it looks decent when you're done."

"You're on, losers!"

I felt a container brush against my foot as Katsuki rummaged through the pile.

I heard him open a container, and then his hand collided with my face.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm trying to find your face!"

His warm hand cupped my face as a cold liquid touched my face.

He brushed it in and then grabbed something else.

I felt the brush again as he spread something across my face.