Chapter 7 💥🧡

Y/N Pov:

"Katsuki! It's about time that you got home!"

Mitsuki raced to the door and tried to slap Katsuki's head, but stopped when she saw me on his back.

"What happened, Y/N?! Are you hurt?!"

Mitsuki helped me off of his back and led me to the couch. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me before sitting across from me, waiting for me to explain.

"I got really hurt on the way home from school, but Bakugou took me to Recovery Girl, and now I'm healed, but really tired!"

"Okay, Y/N, you lay down. Katsuki! You stay here to make sure that she stays comfortable!"

Mitsuki grabbed a pillow and set it by my side. She handed me the remote and then left the room.

I felt the couch dip as Katsuki sat beside me. He grabbed the remote from my hand and turned on an All Might highlight reel.

The video showed some of All Might's most impressive saves as I felt myself get more tired.

Eventually, I felt my head lean onto something that was slightly squishy. I let myself lay there though. I was too tired to care.

Bakugou Pov:

I was watching All might save a family from someone with a mutant quirk when I felt a weight on my shoulder.

I looked down and saw Y/N leaning on me while she slept.

The blanket had slipped off of her, so I grabbed it and wrapped it around her again. She snuggled into the blanket and then leaned on me even harder.

I grabbed the pillow from her side and lay it on my lap. I gently grabbed her shoulders and positioned her so that her head was on the pillow while my cheeks turned red.

What was it about this girl that was so different?

Why didn't I hate the fact that she was quirkless?

I could hear the TV in the background as my thoughts ran wild. I just couldn't understand what was happening to me.

I looked down and noticed that at some point, I had started to stroke Y/N's hair.

I quickly pulled my hand away, shocked that I let myself do that.

I stared at the TV screen, but my eyes wandered back to Y/N. One part of me was thrilled to be this close to her, but another part was terrified that I felt that way.

I tried to watch the TV, but Y/N started to shift in her sleep. I looked down and saw that her eyes were scrunched up and her hands were fighting against the blanket.

I lifted her off of my lap and leaned her against the back of the couch.

She was struggling against the blanket as I tried to wake her up.

"Y/N!"

I shook her shoulders and she tried to lean away from me while she started to shake.

"Y/N! Wake up!"

Her eyes twitched, and then they finally opened.

Her eyes darted around the room and she bolted off of the couch.

"It's just me, Y/N!"

She glanced at me with eyes full of fear.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go!"

"Wait!"

She didn't stop though. She ran out of my house, slamming the door in her frantic state.