Ch2 The heir to Alfred the 1st and 2nd

A year has passed since Alfred the 1st died of Pneumonia; King Alfred the second became king. He was born in 984 in the same place as his father was; Alfred the 2nd enjoyed being king. He achieved more territory for the Koopa kingdom, signed a peace treatise of different villages with numerous species, unlike the toads and Koopas, and improved the Koopa army; well, he didn't get married because he couldn't find women for himself. Five years later, a tragic death happens to Alfred the 2nd; on the way to chop down trees with a hunting-gathering, a bounty hunter shot five arrows at his chest, and soon the message spread across the Koopa kingdom. Still, at some moment, his brother Edrick the 1st became king. Instead of Alfred the 3rd, he became the first king with a different name, luckily. He was already married to Queen Maiya Von Speckbohne.
Daughter of Bohnenkraut King, during their marriage, they already had children
1. Prince Alfred (grandfather of king Alfred the 1st) 2. Empress Mariah Koopa (heiress to the throne ) but their mother Maiya Von Speckbohne died in 1037, unlike his brother king Alfred the 1st, lost turf to the Cactus Kingdom with politics of more territory, with that inside the natural causes with a disease that made him crazy, 30 days later his daughter fulfilled to be Queen, in Koopa history they had a queen.