The Bold and the 2 Princesses

Chapter 9 The Bold and the 2 Princesses. After The rogue King Harkon perished, Baron became king. Baron's reign was only 24 years. Within 3 years Baron got married to the marigold queen, Queen matilda the 2nd. They had 2 daughters.
•Princesses Kathrynn (next in line to the throne)
•Princess Anna (2nd inline to the throne)
Baron planned to expand the kingdom behind hostile lines controlled by the Blackfoots. Eventually, they lost their territory, The duke of the ocean side was apprehensive of Baron, so he joined the Polar kingdom. The polar kingdom was known to have big white and Light gray koopas, strong enough to carry a grown koopa, but baron wasn't afraid of this foe. With the help of the marigold kingdom, They handily won the war, The duke of ocean side was forced to withdraw from the polar kingdom and moved back to the koopa kingdom, 2 months later another species walked on earth, The shroobs. The battle only lasted 1 day with their best Knight, Lancelot. Stabbing the knight in the heart. Years later Baron's health started to get unpleasant, so he held a coronation for his daughter Kathrynn. 1 month later baron died. Kathrynn The Beautiful, but a little overweight. Although she made her sister the Queen's claw. Moreover, Kathrynn was more of a peace Talker, than a warrior like her father was. But her sister Anna was half warrior and half peace talker. Anna became disloyal. Then one day Anna fell in love with Patrick koopa. Their romance was secret. a few years later, Anna laid an egg, but Kathrynn didn't get engaged with love. A year before her death. Kathrynn gave up the throne to her unpopular sister. And travel the continent. Anna was now the new queen of the Kingdom. Eventually, her husband will be king, and their newborn son, Prince Taylor the 1st. But they weren't married, entering the 1200s Taylor got older and enormous, Patrick got worried about his son. And Patrick's GIRLFRIEND got sick, her immune system would not last very long, Patrick set up a Medical team to find a cure, for her dying girlfriend. The medical team worked for months and years. Supposedly by the year 1215, she died. Patrick was heartbroken and became merry. He has crowned king Patrick (The merry)