Ch12 Alfred the just and the 14 century

Before we start I'm deeply sorry that it took forever to write this chapter. Since I'm in the 8th grade, I'm going to high school next year!! so my studies have been holding me back lately however this chapter will be long. Enjoy

Alfred was the first King's Claw to Be king, however, he was a bit Stubborn and Didn't accept Mercy when his People begged for Mercy and freedom. So His nickname Was Alfred the Just, Alfred the 3rd Was not a Warrior King, he was more of a Peacemaker and a Pacifist (He doesn't Kill anyone) His Peace Talk Stopover 10 Wars between other kingdoms. However, Alfred had Dark Secrets, His 1st dark secret was when he sent his Elite Guards to Kill his Brother, His 2nd secret was when he wasn't from the Koopa kingdom he was from the Marigold Kingdom, and last His son Prince Kelvan Was missing.

Part 2 (Things were Good & Deadly)
Things were good for a while until the World experience the first-ever plague, this plague was very deadly the symptoms were

*Black bumps

*High Fevers

*Trouble Breathing

*Nausaniss

and Bloody Diarrhea

The other kingdoms that were randomly set up lockdowns and no one was allowed In or out, those that had the plague had to Kill their people or send them to far lands where the plague was not over there. The Koopa kingdom took a Heavy impact on their population as well as their Relative Kingdoms
10 Years later 1261 The plague resigned from the world, yet the Conflict of this world continues.
Unless Alfred The 3rd is still around. Then surprisingly His son returned, He told his father that The king of the Lake kingdom sent a squad of Elite knights to capture him and forced him to marry his daughter. However, he managed to escape captivity and Rushed to his kingdom

Alfred the 3rd was infuriated with the Lake King, and soon a summit of the 2 kingdoms was set in order, after 3 hours of debating over Alfred's son (kelvin) The Koopa kingdom won the lawsuit despite losing the lake king's future son in law. He had to accept it. 32 years have passed and Alfred the 3rd was on his deathbed talking to his son. Alfred: My son the time has come to sit on my throne I may be the First and last king's claw to succeed on that throne, and now my time is over. on that day October 15th, 1293 Alfred the 3rd died and the next month His son took the throne, well NOT QUITE.

PT3, The Truth and the imprisoned.

One day on December 28th, 1293, an old man came to the castle with the Bonekrauht militia of 20 groups of 10 troopers each (Do the mathematics) and claimed that he was the beneficiary before Alfred the 3rd however the previous king managed to seal all his titles and tried to capture the old man, but luckily the Old man contacted help from his old friend Prince Klaus the 4th. AT first, kelvan was shocked but after some consideration, HE thought the old man was crazy and called in his Royal guards, and gave him ONE chance to vacate the castle, but the old gentleman said no. then all the militias started fighting the Royal guards, in the end, The old man won and Kelvan was imprisoned for further punishment. The old man reveals himself to be  Rauder von Koopa duke the dead forestry he later called himself King JOHN THE 3rd!!

and he reveal that he was the father of his late son Alfred and his grandson Kelvan. His Grandson begged him to be re-established on the throne, But John said no and banished him to the frost kingdom. And now John the 3rd was the ruler of The koopas.