CH4 The sibling of kings

The years have passed, and King edrick the 2nd, was born in 1054 but his mother sadly died a year later, and only his grandfather was there for him in need, the year's later he added laws to the kingdom and lower taxes, additionally new stands were built and much more important buildings, 2 months later he was at a wealthy party in the bonekraut Kingdom, he laid eyes on Vanessa Von Kustenbohne
Duchess of Kustenbohne, they were married in 1076 they had 7 kids 😲
1. Prince Alfred Koopa,
Count of Weisshügel
2. King Edrick Koopa The Younger (successor to the throne)
3. Princess Mariah Koopa,
Queen of Sycamore Kingdom
4. King Richard Koopa the 1st (2nd in line to the throne)
5. Prince Bryden Koopa,
Duke of Fungibohne
6. Princess Vanessa Koopa,
Queen of Cascade Kingdom
7. King John Koopa I (3rd in line to the throne) For the first time out of all Koopas Edrick had 7 children, 1082 he had a powerful sickness, he battles the sickness for a year, he lost the battle against the fever and then died, luckily he had 7 children he chooses prince Edrick the younger became a king out of all 6 of his siblings, but he was co-king for his father after he died, Edrick the younger was born in 1062 Bright Valley Hospital 🏥, when he suited to be king he went to  every tournament and wins them all, the time he won a tournament in the Bohnenkraut kingdom he married the king's daughter, but in the year 1083 his Mustie swing him to storage full of pikes and died and they never mated aka they never had children, so his heir was King Richard the 1st, King Richard was good with Musties so he taught the Koopa troop to use Musties, this gave them the upper hand in future wars, then the war had commenced between the Pine kingdom, but the Koopa's won the war with the help of the Musties, but then King Richard the 1st became cruel, he would execute anyone that wouldn't pay their taxes, but prince John had enough so he combated his brother after 20 minutes of fighting, John shot an arrow at his brother and tossed him in a Mustie stamped and vanished, John, the 1st became king and made everything back to normal, except that he was not ready to fight for more territory.

 King John Koopa I (3rd in line to the throne) For the first time out of all Koopas Edrick had 7 children, 1082 he had a powerful sickness, he battles the sickness for a year, he lost the battle against the fever and then died, luckily he had 7 ch...