CH5 The unready, The Viking, and the fearless (Updated)

It's been a year since King Richard was shot by his brother King John the 1st, he was ready to make outstanding achievements for his kingdom, but he had an issue with commanding the Koopa army; he came upon numerous Rebellions. The Generals of the Koopa look up to King John but don't do anything. He only forgave the Rebellion for their attacks. A few years later, Koopa civilians were united with the Rebellion, so King John gave them a warning if they ever stepped foot into the city, the Rebellion did nonetheless; soon, there were riots everywhere, then suddenly, the rebel leader came in contact with King John saying that they want additional land, then King John agreed to the terms and wrote a partnership with the Rebellion, in the year 1o90 He married Lady Tyffany Blackswann.
Daughter of Earl of Painted Pipelined (in Fact, The painted Pipeline is where Koopas have a purple mark on the right side of their face). Together, they had seven children 1. Prince Benjen Koopa
2. King John Koopa II (next in line to the throne) 3. Prince Tarquin Koopa
4. Princess Adela Koopa,
Countess of Skyland
5. King Edrick Koopa III (Time will tell for the throne)
6. Princess Tyffany Koopa
Count of Bohnenblau
7. Prince Alfred Koopa
One day his first reign ended and was given to a savage Viking Named  King Sigard Forkbeard.

Lord Sigard was the kingdom's greatest champion, and he served in the koopa army; he managed to end the Rebellion with his mighty battalion, and every month he dominated more land than any other kingdom (Origin of Lord Sigard Forkbeard, he was bor...

Lord Sigard was the kingdom's greatest champion, and he served in the koopa army; he managed to end the Rebellion with his mighty battalion, and every month he dominated more land than any other kingdom (Origin of Lord Sigard Forkbeard, he was born in the creeper kingdom the year 1065, a few years later he became King of both creeper king and Koopa kingdom) Furthermore King John came back with an army of both Frosted kingdom and pipelined kingdom. Still, they had to wait for the frosted and pipe kings.
Before the upcoming invasion, Lord Sigard married Queen Guntilda The Ravish
Lady of Mahogany Kingdom had three children
1. King Harkon Af Krybeplanten II
2. King Knut Greatfang 
3. Princess Estrid Af Krybeplanten,
Queen of the Mahogany Kingdom, with the help from the creeper kingdom and Mahogany kingdom, A massive war commenced The Battle for the koopa throne; one year later, king John won the war and returned as King; as for Sigard, he had a heart attack when he was battling King John the I and the II, everything went back to normal, but King John managed to keep the land that Sigard conquered. In April 1116, King John had a victory feast; then, when he came back, he had Dysentery; a few months later, a coronation was held, then John the 2nd was King and fearless.