Chapter 4. A Lesson With All Might

Timeskip

Setting

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Narrating

[POV Change]

----------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

As Aizawa was leaving by walking around a corner, he was confronted by All Might yelling, "Aizawa, you liar!" Aizawa looked at the man with little interest in his eyes. "All Might. So you were watching? Too much time on your hands?" Aizawa asked, however, the number 1 hero seemed unfazed by the question. "A rational deception you said? April fools was last week. You punished a whole class of last year's first years with expulsion. You cut those who you judge to be without potential without hesitation. For a man like that to take back his words- that must be because you also felt the potential of that kid, right?" All Might asked as he pointed at Aizawa. "Also? You seem to be supporting him quite a bit. Is that how a teacher should be acting? His potential was not zero. That's all it was. I will always cut those without potential. There's nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway." Aizawa said as he walked away. "Aizawa wait!" All Might yelled, making the underground hero stop. "The blind kid, what about him?" All Might asked, remembering his encounter with him. "You'll have to wait to find out." Aizawa told him before walking away once again.

----------------------------------------------------------
UA Field

[(Y/N) POV]

When the class ended, I, unlike the rest of the class, didn't get any of the booklets that Aizawa was talking about since, you know, I can't read them. Instead, I exited the school and took out my shoes from my backpack, putting them on before my driver arrived. While I was waiting for him, I was able to sense through my Quirk that a bunch of kids were travelling home together or going to the bus station together. I then sighed, my mind thinking about one thing. 'Poor ass bitches.' I thought to myself, a smirking forming on my face as my driver arrived in the car. Afterwards, I opened the car door and entered, allowing me to sit down while also stopping the driver from exiting the car and opening it himself. Later, the car arrived at my house, where I exited the car and walked in before heading to my room. I changed out of my uniform and into my Pyjamas before jumping onto my bed, where I fell asleep in seconds.

Timeskip

UA Academy, Class 1A

I was now sitting in class in the same spot as yesterday, in front of a boy with a lot of muscles, behind a boy with crazy hair, to the right of a boy, who from what I could tell with my Quirk, had feathers on his head, and to the left of the engine boy from yesterday. The same one who asked why I wasn't wearing any shoes. The class and I were learning English from the guy with the weird hair, the same guy who was at the Entrance Exam. "Which of these English sentences are wrong? Oh, and for (Y/N), the sentences are; The man whom I respect the most is my father, That is the house in which he lived, I will remember the day on which we met, and Please tell me that all you know." The guy, who I now knew was called Present Mic, said. I raised my hand as he began yelling some words about a party to the others. Another girl had raised her hand, the one with the weird ponytail from the Entrance Exam, but Mic had chosen me to the answer. "The last one. All should be before that." I said as I lowered my hand, which caused Mic to nod his head. My parents had hired many private tutors over the years, so I was smarter than others in some subjects. "Something wrong, Yaoyorozu?" He asked the girl as he and I realized that she hadn't lowed her hand. "Will is misspelt. It should be written as W-I-L-L, not as W-E-L-L." She answered, surprising Mic a little. "Is it?!" He cried out in shock as he turned around and checked the board to see how it was written.