Chapter 6. Fighting Back

Timeskip

Setting

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Narrating

[POV Change]

----------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

After a few minutes, we reached the place we were going to and were introduced to Thirteen, the hero that we would be working with. Thirteen began to explain everything while I zoned out, not interested in any of the stuff that she was telling us. Suddenly, I felt new vibrations, causing me to snap my head towards them instantly. What was confusing to me was that new heartbeats and people had appeared out of thin air, not entering through a door or anything of the sort. Aizawa's heart began to beat quicker, which led me to believe that this might not have been part of the exercise. "Don't move! Those are... villains." Aizawa said, scaring many of the students and causing many of their heartbeats to increase. It was no surprise that some of the students were scared, as many of them had never encountered them before. Similarly to them, I had never encountered a villain before, but I wasn't scared like them. I was... excited.

----------------------------------------------------------

USJ

[(Y/N) POV] 

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa rhetorically asked, causing me to realise something. What if the man on the other side of the street on the day with the reporters was the one that helped them get in? I got a creepy vibe from him, but I never thought he would be able to do something like that. My mind instantly switched to another subject, however. Midoriya. Out of all the people here, his heartbeat and breathing had changed the most, and he was also shivering a lot.  It was clear to anyone with basic perceptive skills that he was the most scared in the place. This made me start thinking a bit. 'Was this really the best person All Might could have chosen as his successor? Shouldn't All Might's successor be more courageous? More trusting in his abilities? Less shivery?' I wondered to myself.

"There's no way they could get into a hero school!" A boy with super spiky hair yelled out. "Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu asked as she stepped forward, trying to point out the important thing. "Forget about the sensors! I should have been able to pick up on their presence by the vibrations in the ground. They had a Quirk that brought them in here." I proclaimed as I looked in the direction of the villains, even though I couldn't see them. "Did they only appear here, or around the entire school, (Y/N)?" A boy that I remembered from the entrance exam asked me. I put in a little bit of focus to sense the vibrations around the school, and it seemed that this was the only place ambushed since the heartbeats at the school were calm and steady.  "An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." The boy then analyzed, freaking out some of the other students even more. 

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school." Aizawa ordered as he put on some sort of goggles. "Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too." Aizawa then commanded. "Yes, sir." Kaminari complied as he raised a hand to what seemed like an earpiece in his right ear. "What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Midoriya asked, his voice filled with panic. "With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraserhead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..." He continued before beginning to trail off. "You can't be a hero with just one trick," Aizawa answered calmly. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa then said, causing Thirteen to nod as she looked in his direction. Aizawa left things at that, jumping forward and into the large mob of villains with his scarf wrapped in his hands. Some of the villains attempted to attack him with ranged attacks using their Quirks, but their Quirks were erased by Aizawa, allowing him to wrap them with his scarf and unleash an attack of his own. Believing that he couldn't erase their Quirks, a bunch of villains with Mutant type Quirks charged at him, but Aizawa took care of them with ease, not even having to use his Quirk.