meeting

It was about fall time an Julieta was walking around Encanto she decided to lay down on floor feeling the leaves that had an orange-ish brownish color to them. She took a breath and making an angel out of the leaves with her body. She is at peace until a guy comes tumbling out of a tree almost landing on her face.  Julieta screams and she looks to her left and right trying to look for the boy that just fell out of the tree. "Hello! Who are you."  she says with fear in her voice. Agustin comes over to her groaning in pain "Hello Im Agustin" he says. He's not able to see her clearly since his eyes are swollen. " OH, I'm Julieta Madrigal and I think I  I have something that may be able to help you feel better! Follow me!" Agustin followed Julieta. They got to the Castia and Julieta pulled him in by his arm. " Wow you live here?" Agustin ask. "Yes I do! I dont know if you have herd but  I'm apart of the Madrigal." Julieta replies being proud. "You mean that family that has gifts and your one of them?" Julieta nods " Yeah, only me and my brother and sister have gifts though my mama holds the candle that protects Encanto and the candle that gives us our gifts. My gift is to heal people with food." She gasp. " Oh my gosh you are still hurt. let me make you an Arepa con queso to heal you then maybe we can hang out later if thats okay with you." Agustin nods. Julieta makes the Arepa's and gives one to him and his body goes back to normal. Agustin sees Julieta properly for the first time. His eyes light up seeing the prettiest girl ever right in front of him. The way Julieta's curls go down her back. The ways her smile reaches ear to ear. the way her blue dress fits her so perfectly. Her kindness and her cheeks makes her so cute. He also loves how good she looks in with her cooking stuff with her, like everything was meant to be in hands. Agustin doesnt realize how much he is blushing. He kind of dozes off forgetting his surroundings. "hello? Agustin? are you okay? you look like a tomato" Agustin snaps out of his trans and he shakes his head " What? yeah I'm alright" He nods his head. "Wanna hang out now?" Julieta nods yes. Agustin takes Julieta's hand and and walks down with her. Julieta has a little blush on her face she likes this feeling of a boys hand in hers. She also starts thinking this guy is pretty cute and friendly and other things about him that make her heart flutter a little bit. She thinks, is it weird to have a crush on a boy so quick? But she removes that thought in her mind and thinks "but this one feels right."