hanging out

Julieta and Agustin are walking around Encanto holding hands. "Hey I want to show you my favorite parts around town!" Said Julieta. " Of course !" Agustin said with a cute smile. Julieta loves his smile so much she thought it was very cute. She also had a little blush on her face. "okay so first my favorite place in the fall time happens to be that tree we where we met!" Agustin's eyes lit up. "Oh cool! I just chose a random tree to climb it and coincedently you my pretty lady just happend to be sitting under it" Julieta's eyes opend " What did you just call me?" Agustin stopped walking." I didn't mean that! Well its not that you aren't pretty cuz' you are but I wasn't trying to flirt with you! I just said it on accident." He keeps ranting about how he didn't mean it that way. Julieta stopped him." Its okay, I get it but you don't look to bad yourself" She chuckled and flashed him a smile. 

They lock eyes for a moment. Everything around them stops.  The scene gets a little intense with as they get closer to each other. Agustin looked up for a minuet and realized how close they were with each other he cleared his voice "Why thank you." Julieta nodded. " You're welcome." She said. she cleared her voice afterwards. " Alright the tree where we met like two hours ago." There was a patch of dirt where Agustin fell. " Hm I'm guessing that's where I fell huh?" He looked at Julieta. " Yeah it is and that where I made my leaf angel." She smiled at it. " Oh cool! Also can I show you one of my favorite places next?" He asked. " Sure." Julieta replied. Agustin nodded. " Alright so my favorite place is the wood shopper's  place "."Why don't we go there" Julieta said "sure!" Agustin replied. 

They arrive and at the shop and the lady at the front desk and she introduced her  Brianna. She was talk black and had box braids in her hair. She was also super friendly, a really good friend of Agustin's. " Hey Agustin!" Brianna said with a smile. " Hi, Brianna." Agustin said back. "I've seen you've come with a friend?! Is she your girlfriend?" Agustin and Julieta both blushed at that word. "No she isnt, she's just a friend that's a girl." Agustin said with an awkward chuckle at the end. Julieta but it to introduced her self ."I'm Julieta nice to meet you Brianna!"  Brianna smiled. " Nice to meet Julieta, your so pretty! I think you and Agustin would be amazing together." She smirked and gave them a wink. "Thank you Brianna!"  Julieta gave Agustin a smile and held on to his arm. "What brings you here anyways." Agustin puts his hands on the counter with Julieta's  hands still wrapped around his arms. "Well we were showing  each other our favorite places around Encanto so I wanted to show her this place since its one of my favorites or it probably is."  He said. " sounds great!" Brianna  says. "Alright so you know where everything is right feel free to show her around!" 

Agustin took Julieta to the back of the shop where everything is. There was a table. Someone had made a box out of the wood. It was tiny and the shapes on it were carved out beautifully. "Wow! Agustin do you see that box? Its so pretty!" She smiles at him. " Actually, I made that myself heh."  She gets more excited "OH MY GOSH! I love it so much." Agustin smiled and giggled because of how cute she was. "You can keep it!" She looked at him. "Really!!" She said. "Yeah! It belongs to a pretty girl like you." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "Awww!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek. They both blushed and looked at each other for a moment. Julieta turned away. "I'm s-s-so so sorry, I don't know why I  did that. I should've ask first before and I was just so excited and-" She gets cut off by Agustin. "Its okay." He pulled her into a short small kiss on the lips. Julieta looked down and she put her curly hair in behind her ear.  It was her first kiss and she was happy even though it wasn't a full on kiss but she still liked it. She smiled at him and he smiled back. "Lets go back to casita and end our day said Julieta." Agustin nodded and said. " Well, I should probably get home though." Julieta nodded. "Hey Agustin wanna meet up tomrrow at the coffee shop?" He smiled " Of course, I love spending time with you!" They both smiled. " I'll  meet you there." She said.

Julieta and Agustin both went back home being really happy. Neither of them wanted there parents to know that they had a crush on someone or that they had shared a few moments together so they both kept a low profile of that when they went, home. Julieta went home and she was greeted by an upset Abuela. She was scared. Julieta hated that look Abuela gave her. She new she new she messed up. "Mom Im so sorry, I came home late its just that I made a new friend and I dont have any friends and you know that." Abuela was happy that her daughter made a new friend. "Darling im happy you made a new friend