5 years later

Five years later into Agustin and Julieta are still together. Agustin wants to marry Julieta but he was afraid to ask Abuela for her blessing. He told Abuela and she gave her his blessing. Agustin was very happy that moment and went to by a ring for Julieta right away.  Agustin is dressing up to look his best. He told Julieta to dress nicely for the even that it going to happen. Bruno and Pepa have been helping Julieta avoid Agustin just like he wanted. He didn't want to see her since he knew he would spoil the secret.

Agustin arrived at the madrigals for dinner and he was nervous. He was trying not to hurt himself, he secretly had knee pads and elbow pads underneath his cloths so Julieta didnt have to attend to him today. As the family was eating Agustin got up. He held Julieta's hand. Pepa and Bruno were so happy they were trying not to squeal. "Julieta Madrigal, you are the love of my life, the puzzle piece I've been looking for. The other half of my heart that is now complete because of you." Agustin got down on one knee. "Mi Amor Julieta Madrigal, would you marry me?" Julieta was crying tears of joy. Bruno was crying as well as Pepa and they were hugging each other. " YES YES YES AGUSTIN! OFC COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU!" Agustin slipped the ring her  finger, " Hm fiancee I like that word." Julieta said. " I  like that word too." Bruno and Pepa were squealing and gushing about how cute they were. Julieta glared at them to tell them to stop. As dinner finished up Bruno and Pepa cleared the table while Julieta and Agustin went upstairs to Julieta's room.

Once they got up to Juliteta's  room Julieta pulled Agustin on her bed and kissed him. " I love you so much." Agustin kissed her back." I love you too." Julieta and Agustin were just relaxing with each other and cuddling each other. They loved each others company and they never wanted to let go of other them. " Hey Agustin, if we ever had children how many would you like?" Agustin looked at her." Well I would want 3 children. I also dont care what gender they are because they will all look handsome or beautiful." Julieta smiles. " I agree, they would have the best dad in the world." Agustin hugs her." awww they'll also have the best Mama in the  world. " They continued chatting with each other and Julieta fell asleep. Agustin noticed and he kissed her forehead lightly so he would wake her up. He started falling asleep holding Julieta in his arms.

Six months have past and there is a big celebration in Encanto. Julieta and Agustin were getting married. Julieta had on this georgous big fluffy dress and Agustin was wearing a really fancy tux. Boy were they nervous. The even was huge and all of Encanto were there. There was music and dancing then everything stopped for the bride to come out. She was walking down the Isle smiling. She got to where Agustin was standing and they held each others hands. It was time to exchange vows. Agustin went first and said I do then Julieta went and said I do as  well. They shared a long kiss and everyone cheerd for the newlywed couple. The rest of the wedding was a blast. The bride and groom had there slow dance and shared a few moments with each other. They didn't want this moment to end. Life was going to be amazing for them.