Anniversary night

It was Julieta's and Agustin's 12 year anniversary. The two of them were getting ready for a romantic night. Isabela was being babysat by Vanessa and the rest of the family went out so they wouldn't bother them.
Agustin met  Julieta at the dinning room where there was a bucket of ice and two bottles of wine were in it.  There was food on the table that Bruno had cooked for them. He insisted that since it was there day that she shouldn't have to go and Julieta let  him cook. "Baby I love this so much." Agustin said. "Why thank you amor"  Julieta responded. They are and they chatted for a while. "Hey, Agustin I want another baby and I know that we already have Isabela but she's 3 and she's growing up so fast I want to hold a baby in my hands again. What do you think?" Agustin chuckles. "Well I would like to have another baby too and I agree with you even though Isabela will always be my baby girl having another baby would be nice and maybe Isabela would be so lonely." Julieta smiles at him.  " we should probably wait two years though just so that Isabela is a little bit older." Agustin agrees with her. They fished eating and they put there plates away.  Julieta grabs a bottle of wine.

The two of them go upstairs to there room, they drink a few glasses of wine then they put it down. At this moment Julieta is very clingy onto Agustin " Julieta what do you want!" She sits up "I want you" and she kissed him passionately.  Agustin kissed her back. Each kiss becomes more heated as they pulled each other back and forth every time.Eventually Julieta was on top of him half naked and so was Agustin. Julieta was dominating Agustin and she was taking control of everything. Agustin's neck was covered with h*ckeys and by the time they were done making out they were panting. " I love you so much baby." Agustin said. Julieta looked at him "I love you so much too happy anniversary baby." Agustin kissed her before falling asleep and Julieta falls asleep shortly after.