Meeting Up

Julieta kept thinking about Agustin and the kiss she gave her. She thought " I want to be with him." She decided that she wanted to tell him during the picnic they were going to have today. Julieta combed out her long beautiful black curly hair and let it down instead of it being in a bun for once. She also kind of did it so that Agustin could notice something different about her. She put down a blue knee length dress and she looked good in it. Julieta  checked her self in the mirror a few times after she added a new a new item f make up of on her face until she was satisfied with her self.  

   As she was heading down stares she stopped by someone. Julieta froze when she felt a heavy hand on her shoulder. She gulped. "Where do you think your going." Abuela said with a firm voice. " I-Im going to meet my friend that I told you about." Abuela half belived her "Then why are you dressed so proper?" She looked at her "Im just trying to make our family look more perfect Mama." Abuela raised her eyebrow "okay you may go" Julieta nodded her head "Thank you Mama." And she ran out of the house.

Agustin woke up Excited. He did his rutine and he went downstairs and Thought about eating breakfast but Agustin thought of this as a date but h knew Julieta didn't of it like that. He was still looking foward to it. An idea had sprung upon his brain. He was going to ask Julieta to be his girlfriend. AH, yes he was a little too confident that she was going to say yes but what had his hopes is that yesterday's kiss was enjoyable for both of them. Once Agustin was ready his mom had just woken up in a good mood. "Now where is my handsome sweet boy going looking all nice." Agustin turned his head I'm meeting my friend mama." His mom smirked. " Alright have fun on your date." Agustin rolled his eyes. " Mom its not a date and how do you know that my friend is a girl." His mom stepped up to him. " I'm your mother I know you." Agustin open the door. "Alright mama I don't want to be late so I'm going to go." 

Julieta was already at the door waiting for Agustin. Once he got there she ran straight to Julieta and gave her a hug. They both pulled back "WOW, you look amazing and your hair is down for once and it looks beautiful." Julieta smiled at him happy. "I was wondering if you would notice I let it down just for you today." She said still smiling. " Well, I love it. Oh and about your make up you look amazing with it but you know you don't need it right? You're beautiful without out it as well." Julieta blushed. " Thank you Agustin." She said. "Welp, lets go inside shall we?" Agustin nodded in agreement.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Julieta and Agustin Went inside and they got greeted by a waiter and they also got there seats ready. Julieta and Agustin orderd there drinks. "Julieta, I know that we've only been friends for a few days but your just so beautiful and always on my mind and you are such a great person. That kiss that we shared felt perfect aswell, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Julieta's eyes widend and a smile grew on her face." OH MY GOSH AGUSTIN I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND." Agustin was filled with joy. They both gave each other a hug and shared a kiss again but now this time it was a passionate kiss. At last they could finally be together and not hide there feelings from each other. "Why does this feel like you just asked me to marry you." Agustin giggled. "I hope this is the same reaction I get when I do." Julieta smiled. "Well, maybe you will." She kissed him. The new couple decided to agree to a date, that Saturday near by the river. They have agreed to have a small cute picnic with each other. 

Julieta's first thought was that she had to go and tell her sister about everything so after everything Julieta and Agustin went home and they told there families about everything well except Abuela of course. Pepa was over the moon by this news but she new she couldn't keep secrets that well so Julieta had to bribe her. Bruno was also happy and gave her sister the biggest hug ever. Over at Agustin's house he didn't have anyone to tell but his mother so he did. Agustin's mother was accepting of this news and wanted to meet this Julieta of his. She loved that her baby boy was growing up and finding love.