Isabela

Everyone has pitch in with Julieta's pregnancy. The pregnancy was hard. The baby kept kicking and moving such made Julieta nauseous every time. Every time She needed to throw up Agustin was there to hold her hair back and clean her up when she was finished. Everytime she needed to eat either abuela or Bruno would cook the right foods for her. They never let Pepa go near the kitchen because she was the worst cook in all of Encanto. Everyone had already made a personal connection with the baby. They were so excited for when it was time for Julieta to give birth.

Today was the day. Julieta  was in so much pain and she was a crying  mess; each contraction getting worse and worse. Julieta was holding Agustin's hand and Abuela was rushing the paramedics over to Casita. Once she was dialated the paramedics told her to push. "AHHH" she screams with pain. " Mi amor its going to be okay just take deep breath in deep breath out." She nods and follows his instruction. " Alright the baby is almost out you just gotta push out the legs." said the paramedics. " OUCH AHHHH" she screams a few time and bam the baby is here. The paramedics wipe off the baby and they give it to Julieta.  She sigs in reilef. "oh my gosh she's so beautiful. What should we name her love?" Agustin hummed to himself. " I really like the name Isabela!" Julieta smiled. "That name is beautiful  just like her." Agustin smiled.  "yes!"

Its been a month since Isabela has been born and she's a very curious baby. she keeps trying to go at things and even though she cant even crawl she always ends up somewhere where no one can find her. She finds her way to get the things she wants with her baby arms. Everyone was just so In awed by Isabela the first born of a new generation in Encanto. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

SORRY IVE BEEN REALLY LAZY WITH THE CHAPTERS LATLEY