Chapter 10

Look What You Made Me Do

BRENDAN LOOKED LIKE a whole new person, his once blonde hair was dyed black, he had a nose piercing too. The guy who once told me he would never get piercings had a nose stud. Unbelievable.

He looked at the guy furiously and asked again, "I asked...what the fuck are you doing?"

He came closer and the guy immediately let go of my elbow which I was seconds away from smashing into his face and dropped the gun from my forehead.

"Nothing...sir" Sir? What the heck was happening? I gave Brendan a light smile but he didn't reciprocate, he didn't look quite happy.

Ouch.

I took a moment to look over his figure, he was dressed in all black, a tight black shirt that showcases muscles I don't even know the name of, black jeans which held a belt with a gun attached at the hip, and black boots.

I wonder what happened to him after I got...kidnapped? Taken? Same thing. The gun walked away with a scowl on his face and it looked like I was Brendans next target to his piss party.

"What are you doing here? Don't you know these parts are off-limits?" He sounded menacing, almost like he was threatening me.

"Well I'm trying to find someone, so I think I just...don't care" I smirked at his surprised face. I continued my walk before I was pulled back.

"I mean it, woman, these parts are off-limits!" I yanked my arm out of his grasp causing my long sleeve to go up, I try to pull it back down but not before he caught a glimpse of the tattoo on my arm.

He looked shocked, "E-"

I instantly cover his mouth and push him toward a dark corner, "Say another word and I'll be forced to do something I don't want to do"

He nodded and I uncovered his mouth, "How- What-"

I roll my eyes, preparing to tell him the story before he stopped me.

"I know what happened to you, I pieced two and two together the day after you were taken" He pulled me into a tight hug which I stood in.

"Why didn't you look for me?" I whispered and he gave me a desperate look.

"I tried, I tried so fucking hard to" He shook his head in disbelief "I can't believe it's you"

He placed a hand on my cheek as a tear ran down his face, I felt a cold sting on my face and I pulled back seeing a gold band on his ring finger.

"What's this?" I grabbed his hand and studied the ring seeing the letter 'T' on it.

"I found my soulmate in this godawful place, he makes it better though. His name is Taylor" He smiled just thinking about- Wait? Taylor?