Chapter 2: First mission

Y/N: Your Name

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

6:07 a.m.

After going through a bunch of doors again, I got to the elevator and pressed the button to go up.

Y/N: I hope it's not too late

A few seconds passed and finally the elevator doors opened.

I got out of the elevator only to see that some families had arrived before me.

The parents of some children looked at me and were surprised to see my body and the spikes on one of my arms, and I do not judge them.

I simply greeted them by raising my hand and kept walking to look for the main animatronics.

Y/N: Where could they be? should I look for officer Vanessa? Ugh, I don't know what to-

Intercom: Attention customers, the show will start in fifteen minutes, we hope that you are enjoying your stay and that your children are having fun

Y/N: Fifteen minutes huh? I think I still have time to explore

I said while looking at all the attractions of the Mega Pizzaplex.

My gaze stopped at the attraction that had caught my attention a few minutes ago.

Y/N: Hmm... Meh, why not?

I said as I started to walk towards "Roxy Raceway" to see if I could get in.

As I walked, I could see more families arriving at the Pizzaplex.

I arrived at the entrance of Roxy Raceway but my face suddenly changed when I saw that it was out of order.

Y/N: Aw man... why is everything in this place closed?

I said with a slightly sad tone.

I wanted to leave but I saw a small dark hallway in a construction zone.

I looked around to make sure no one was looking at me and seeing that no one was there, I decided to enter that construction zone.

I walked down the hall a bit nervous because I didn't know what I was going to find.