Chapter 4: Meeting the band

Y/N: Your Name

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

6:28 a.m.

The sun-faced animatronic looked at me confused because he had never seen me before.

Y/N: Oh, uhm hi, I'm Y/N and I'm... a security guard...

???: Uhhhh, A new security guard? That's great, now I'll have more friends to have fun with

Y/N: Sorry but I still don't know your name...

Sun: Ohh, where are my manners? My name is Sundrop but you can call me Sun. Uh uh!

Spencer: Wow, how original...

Spencer said with a sarcastic tone, making Sun look at him seriously.

Sun: That wasn't very nice of you, little boy...

Spencer: Sorry

Y/N: Anyway, we're here because-

Sun: Oh I know exactly why you're here, you're here to have a good time with me

Spencer: Yeaaah, something like that

Sun: And what are you waiting for, little boy? Let's go and have fun together

Spencer looked at me a little nervously when Sun said that.

Y/N: You'll be fine, Spencer, I promise I'll find your parents

Spencer: Pinky promise?

Y/N: Pinky promise

Spencer smiled at me and walked into Daycare with Sun.

Sun: Uhhh I'm so excited, what do we do first? We can finger paint, tell stories uhhhh I know, we can do a puppet show!

Was all I heard before the metal door closed.

I took a deep breath, turned around and started walking down the corridor as I thought about where I could find Spencer's parents.

As I walked down the corridor, I noticed a slightly open door that caught my eye.

Curiosity got the best of me so I decided to go inside.

The truth is that I was disappointed when I found out that it was only the men's bathroom.

I was about to close the door but I noticed a red bag with white decorations on top of one of the sinks.

Y/N: Another bag? Maybe there's another customer complaint inside...

I walked over to the bag, opened it and saw another note, which was another customer complaint.

Customer complaint: My son never had sleeping problems. But after spending an evening in the Daycare, he refuses to sleep with the lights out anymore! He just cries and cries. And then when I do let him keep the lights on, he wets the bed!