Chapter 5

You can't hear anything over the ringing of your ears and the frantic beating of your heart.

BAM BAM, BAM BAM, BAM BAM.

Your knees hurt, your arm, face, ears, everything hurts, but the thing that hurts most is your heart. Your heart feels like someone stabbed right through it, at the sight of your father. Shattered glass slices into your knees, as you kneel next to him. There is a big long bloody gash along the side of his head, and shards of quartz lodged deep in his right shoulder.

Fire seemed to stream out of your eyes, as your tears rolled down in streaks.  Not knowing what to do, not knowing how to save him. Should you remove the shard, should you try to carry him somewhere safe? Before you can decide, a set of arms lifts you by the armpits. All the fight goes out of you, as you just barely manage to cling to Tubbo, and not drop him.

You are led through halls and doors, but you barely notice and you don't care. You saved some stupid royals instead of your father. He could be dead for all you know. The set of arms guides you into an infirmary room, where a pink-haired girl stands, with fluffy white cat ears on each side of a white doctor's cap.

The doctor and the person holding you talk for a moment, though you hear none of their words, with the intensifying ringing in your ears. The doctor leads you to a bed, where the person behind you gently lifts you and sets you on the warm bed. In your new position, you can see the person who led you to the infirmary is Prince Technoblade. With tears streaming, you sit on the bed, silently rocking Tubbo. 
The ringing slowly fades, until you can hear snippets of conversation.  "You really should let me take a look at that cut your highness!" a female voice says, which is probably the doctor.
"It's just a scratch. I've had worse, look at the lady and her son first please." in whom you assume to be the Prince replies.

You stiffen. If they were going by any sense, they would treat the most injured first. If you were the most injured, that means that... he is gone. You start crying harder than before, more desperate, sadder than you can express. Gripping your only family left, desperate for some comfort and peace on this hellish day.

A hand gently rests on your shoulder, you suddenly feel a tingle of sleeping magic spread through your body soothing you. Eyes feeling like lead, you close them and fade into a deep sleep, partly from the magic and partly from the exhaustion of the day. Little do you know how your heroics will turn your life completely on its head, maybe for the better or maybe for the worse.