First Day/Meeting a Ladybug and a Black Cat

3rd Person POV
"It was now morning and we see Y/N and Tsukoyomi sleeping soundly then their alarm clock went off and this woke up the 2 as Y/N then stops his alarm clock and they both yawned and stretched"
Y/N: *yawn* Morning Babe.
Tsukoyomi: *yawns cutely* Morning Darling.
Y/N: So how did you sleep last night?
Tsukoyomi: Good because your here.
Y/N: Well I'm glad that I helped you sleep better. Well then you take a bath first while I make the bed and make breakfast  does that sound good?
Tsukoyomi: It is and I'll do just that.
"Tsukoyomi then went into the bathroom to take a bath as Y/N makes their bed them he went downstairs and started cooking their breakfast. A few minutes later he was done and Tsukoyomi came down wearing her new clothes"

(That's what Tsukoyomi will be wearing and that is what the reader will be wearing after his bath)

Tsukoyomi: So how do I look, Darling?
Y/N: Like the Goddess of the Moon oh wait your named after her. So you look absolutely heavenly.
Tsukoyomi: *giggles and went to him and kissed him* Thank you for that Darling.
Y/N: Alright here's your breakfast. I'll just take a quick shower and I'll join you.
Tsukoyomi: Sure.
"Y/N then went and took his shower and he then joined Tsukoyomi eating breakfast. Then after awhile they were done and they washed the dishes and they went outside where Y/N pulled out the Ride Stryker Ridewatch and activated it and then he and Tsukoyomi grabbed their helmets and went on the Ride Stryker and they then went to school in which Y/N got the directions from a GPS that he got before he and Tsukoyomi left Japan. After a few minutes of driving they them reached the school and they went to the Principal's Office and they knocked on the door and they waited for a answer."
Principal: Come in.
"They then went inside the room and closed the door behind them and when the Principal saw them he smiled"
Mr. Damocles: Hello there I'm Mr. Damocles and I suppose that your our new transfer students from Japan am I correct?
Y/N: Yessir, I'm Y/N L/N it nice to meet you sir.
Tsukoyomi: And I'm Tsukoyomi Yukazi it's very nice to finally meet you.
Mr. Damocles: Well I'm glad to have finally met you 2. Here's your schedules and come with me I'll just tell your homeroom teacher that your here.
Y/N: Alright sir lead the way.
"The 3 then headed to the 2's new classroom and Mr. Damocles knocks on the door and a female teacher answered and opened the door"
Ms. Bustier: Hello Mr. Damocles, what did you need from me?
Mr. Damocles: Hello to you as well Ms. Bustier these 2 *gestures to Y/N and Tsukoyomi* are our brand new transfer students and they will be in your class starting from today.
Ms. Bustier: Well I'm very glad to meet you 2. As you heard from Mr. Damocles I am Ms. Bustier and I hope you are enjoying your stay in Paris.
Tsukoyomi: We are thank you for asking.
Y/N: It is also very nice to meet you Ms. Bustier.
Ms. Bustier: You 2 just wait right here until I call for you 2 to come in. I'll just tell my class that your here.
"Tsukoyomi and Y/N just nodded their heads and Ms. Bustier just smiled at the 2 and she then went back inside and she then started telling her class about the 2"
Mr. Damocles: Well since Ms. Bustier is already telling her class, I'll just head back to my office and if you 2 need anything I'll just be there.
Tsukoyomi: Thank you Mr. Damocles for all of your help.
Y/N: Yeah we appreciate it.
"Mr. Damocles smile and nodded at the 2 before going back to his office then we look inside the classroom where Ms. Bustier was telling her class about the 2 new transfer students"
Ms. Bustier: Alright class, so today you'll be having 2 new classmates and their transfer students coming all the way from Japan as they managed to score a scholarship for Francoise Dupont Middle School. Please treat them like how you treat the others and welcome them to our school and Paris. Well without further ado, you 2 please come in.
Marinette: Who do you think the 2 new students are?
Alya: I dunno but I hope that their not like Chloe.
Adrien: Yeah I agree with you their.
Nino: I just hope that they like it here.
"Then the door opens and it revealed Tsukoyomi and Y/N as the other girls squeal at Tsukoyomi's beauty and cuteness while 1 girl *cough* Chloe *cough* was looking at her in anger. Then the girls looked over at Y/N and some of them blushed at how he looked like, but for 1 girl *cough* Marinette *cough* she was looking at him with a large blush and her heart skips a few beats then the 2 introduced themselves to the class"
Tsukoyomi: Hello I'm Tsukoyomi Yukazi it's very nice to meet you all *bows slightly*
Y/N: Hello it's very nice to meet you all I'm Y/N L/N I hope that we all could get along well *puts a hand on his chest and bows slightly*
"This action from Y/N made all the girls even Ms. Bustier and Tsukoyomi all blushed red. Then they all snapped out of their trance because of the bratty Queen Bee of their class Chloe Bourgeois"
Chloe: Hello there handsome~ I'm Chloe Bourgeois the daughter of the mayor of this city and your future wife.
Y/N: Sorry I'm already taken so just move on and find someone else.
Chloe: *scoffs* And who could be better than me?! I am perfection.
Y/N: How can you be perfection you have many flaws?
Chloe: What?!
"Everyone laughs at her and she saw Tsukoyomi giggling and she went and tried to slap her keyword "tried" because before she could hit her face Y/N grabbed her hand and he glared at her and she shook in fear"