Queen Wasp/The Royal Battle Part 2

3rd Person POV
Scene: Grand Palais
"The news about the events of the last episode is broadcasted."
Nadja: Coming to you live from the Grand Palais Museum. I'm Nadja Chamack. Gabriel Agreste's fashion show was recently delayed after the Queen of Fashion, Audrey Bourgeois, was akumatized. But everything is back on schedule again, after Ladybug, Zi-O and Luna (Zi-O is shown carrying Adrien) heroically stepped in to save the day, as usual. The fashion show can finally begin!

Scene Change: Agreste Repository.
"Gabriel is watching the news on his phone. He switches it off and puts it in his pocket."

Gabriel: *guilt-ridden* I don't want to break our promise, but... I can't keep putting our son in danger. Style Queen was supposed to be my masterpiece... but even she failed. I feel like I've done all I possibly could, you know? I'll never be able to fulfill my wish without Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. *Scene shows Emilie in her coffin* Forgive me, Emilie. I'm giving you up, Nooroo.
"He takes off the brooch, which forces Nooroo to return to the Miraculous. He places the brooch in a silver box. He leaves the respository as the lights go off one by one. He sits down in his chair, distraught, and takes off his glasses. Nathalie notices and gives Gabriel a hug, but in Nathalie's mind she was having a inner conflict with herself as she didn't know if she still had feelings for Gabriel or if she now was slowly developing feelings for Y/N."

Scene Change: Grand Palais, catwalk
"The fashion show is continuing in the Grand Palais. Lights dance around the room as Adrien walks the catwalk and poses. Alya is live streaming."
Alya: Scoop. The hat Adrien Agreste is wearing was made by my BFF, Marinette! Anything you'd like to say during my livestream?
"Marinette waves and squals at the camera awkwardly as she was holding Y/N's hand; Alya looks behind Marinette at something and looks surprised."
Alya: What?
"Marinette, Y/N & Tsukoyomi turns around too, equally surprised. Everyone in the hall looks surprised eventually. Audrey crosses her arms in disgust as Chloe mimicks the same pose as her mom. Chloe then looked towards Y/N and she hoped that she can show her that she changed from her previous self."
Alya: I... don't... believe this! *Adrien turns around and is shocked of seeing his father standing on the catwalk, for the first time of his life after Emilie's disappearance* Ladybloggers, a huge update! That's Gabriel Agreste; he hasn't been in public in ages.
"Gabriel walks on the catwalk towards Adrien and stops. Adrien stands there, frozen in shock. He takes off his hat as his father pulls him in for a hug. Adrien wraps his arms around his father while holding the hat. The paparazzi start taking photos of Adrien and his father in embrace."
Alya: Scoop number two! Gabriel Agreste has just turned up!
"Audrey unfolds her arms and pulls her sunglasses down with her finger and Chloe mimicks the same pose, Alya and Marinette stand up in excitement."
Alya: And that means we'll be seeing your hat in every single photo and news broadcast! *the paparazzi keep taking photos as the Agreste duo is still in embrace*

Scene Change: Grand Palais, interview area
"Nadja Chamack is live on television."
Nadja: This was Gabriel Agreste's first public appearance since his wife disappeared. This fashion week is full of surprises and shockers.
"The scene zooms out, to where Gabriel and Adrien are walking towards the Bourgeois."
Gabriel: My dear Audrey, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure. *Audrey extends her hand out to Gabriel to kiss*
Audrey: *taking back her hand* I'm still quite overwhelmed.
Gabriel: I want you to know that I've fired the person who was responsible for the misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting to Audrey Bourgeois and that's the first.
Audrey: *Audrey smirks* Let's not overdo it. Huh Gabriel?
Gabriel: Did you enjoy the show?
Audrey: So, so. *takes Adrien's hat off of his head and looks at it. Marinette and her parents are watching* This hat is not a "Gabriel Agreste". Are you responsible for that? *looks at Marinette in an intimidating manner*
Marinette: Uhm...
"She looks nervously at her parents. Tom gives her a thumbs up, she looks towards her boyfriend as he gave her a gentle smile."
Y/N: *whispers; to Marinette with a gentle smile* Stand proud! *Marinette smiles at him*
Marinette: I... I'm the one who created it. *smiles nervously*
Gabriel: Marinette won a fashion design competition.
Audrey: *Audrey lifts her glasses to get a better look at the hat* It's the most... *Chloe looks smug* exceptional thing I've ever seen! You're a visionary, Marinette! Glitter's had its day. *lifts up her arms, expressing herself* Feathers are the trend of tomorrow! *Marinette gasps* I haven't felt this much emotion since... *looks at Gabriel* you.
Gabriel: She does have talent. *looks at Marinette; smiling*
Audrey: *looks at Marinette, too* You wanna be a fashion designer, right?
Audrey: *puts the hat back on Adrien's head* Then come to New York with me! I'll make you the biggest name in fashion! I'm sure you'll even upstage Gabriel.
Adrien: I'll be able to model for you!*smiles looking at Marinette*
Sabine: *Marinette looks at her parents* We'll be here for you honey, no matter what you decide!
Audrey: My helicopter will be leaving for the airport at 8 p.m. tonight. *puts her glasses back on*
Adrien: *Marinette puts her hands in front of her face, not knowing what to choose. She is a bit reluctant, because she needs to protect Paris, but to refuse being what she dreams of* Isn't this awesome for Marinette, Chloe?
Chloe: *Chloe has her head down, as she is seething* It's... It's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! *towards her mother* I've never been to New York with you and you're taking Marinette Dupain-Cheng!?
Audrey: I'm taking her because she's exceptional Claudette. Uh- Chloe.
Chloe: I'm exceptional, too!
Audrey: The only exceptional thing about you, my dear... is your mother.
"Marinette, Y/N, Tsukoyomi and Adrien look at each other, they look sympathetic."
Andre: Audrey, dear- *holds Chloe by the shoulder, but Chloe pushes him away* Chloe!
Chloe: Ugh! I'll show you how exceptional I can be!
"Chloe takes out the Miraculous Jewellery Box, she opens it, revealing a yellow, glowing orb as the 4 teen heroes all got surprised."
Y/N: Chloe, don't!
Adrien: Chloe!
Tsukoyomi: Chloe, no!
Marinette: No! *quickly covers her mouth*
"Gabriel gasps as he recognizes the glowing ball; Audrey lifts her glasses; Pollen emerges from the ball. All of them are shocked of seeing kwami."
Pollen: How may I please you, my Queen? *Andre gasps*
Audrey: What is that thing?
Adrien: Chloe... what are you doing?! "Chloe throws her sunglasses away while putting the Hair comb in her hair."
Y/N: 'This won't be good.'
Chloe: Pollen, buzz on! *Chloe transforms into Queen Bee for the first time*