Catalyst/Heroes Day Part 1

3rd Person POV
Scene: Early morning, Rooftops of Paris
"Zi-O, Luna and Ladybug head into Marinette's bedroom and they all de-transformed and de-henshined."
Marinette: *yawns* Finally.
Tsukoyomi: *sleepily* So, tired.
Y/N: *yawns* Hawk Moth is really keeping us on edge with these past akuma attacks. I want to sleep, now...

Scene Change: Adrien's room
"Cat Noir transforms back to Adrien."
Adrien: That villain was so tough. *Plagg yawns and falls onto the bed with Adrien*

Scene Change: Marinette's bedroom
"Marinette and the others realize that it's Heroes Day."
Marinette: Goodnight, Tikki, Tsukoyomi, Honey.

Tsukoyomi: Goodnight, Tikki, Marinette, Darling.
Y/N: *hugs both Marinette and Tsukoyomi closer to him* Goodnight, Princess and my Goddess.
Tikki: *Kisses Marintte's forehead* Sleep tight, Marinette. *Phone rings*
Unknown Voice: Rise and shine everyone! Today is Heroes Day. A day when you too can be a hero!
Y/N, Tsukoyomi & Marinette: Heroes Day?! *runs down the staircase* I completely forgot to plan my good deed today!
Tikki: And the fact that you guys were up all night saving Paris isn't enough of a good deed?
Marinette: No, Tikki. Because that was a secret and Ladybug's, Zi-O's and Luna's good deed. Heroes Day is when everyday citizens perform a good deed for other people's benefit. *opens her purse* Come on, Tikki. *Tikki hides in Marinette's purse*

Scene Change: Boulangerie Patisserie
Marinette: Dad, Mom, it's Heroes' Day today!
Tom: Just like every year, sweetie. *grabs the box of macarons* I've put one of every flavor in there for each of your classmates.
Sabine: You can't get much better than that in the good deed department. *smiles*
Marinette: *hugs her parents* You guys are my heroes.

Scene Change: Adrien's bathroom
"Adrien's brushing his teeth."
Plagg: *sighs* Heroes Day... We're already heroes. Come on, let's go back to bed!
Adrien: Plagg! *covers his nose* Do you really have to eat that so early in the morning?
Plagg: *eats the camembert* Mhm.

Scene Change: Agreste Mansion
"Adrien grabs his bag in his room and sees his father in front of his mother's statue in the garden before going out. He sees Nathalie downstairs."
Nathalie: The fencing hall is booked for 6:05 p.m. and the Chinese classroom for 6:35 p.m. just as you wished, and remember that you have to make an appearance in the Agreste Foundation's Heroes Gala.
Adrien: I'll be there for sure. *walks out the door escorted by his bodyguard*

Scene Change: The Mansion's garden
Gabriel: If it were to fail Nathalie, I could never forgive myself.
Nathalie: You made a promise to your wife. You've risked so much for the chance to bring her back. *hands Gabriel her tablet* Lila has been harboring her rage against Ladybug for months, and today wherever she looks, she'll see the object of her hatred, and as predicted, her anger will reach devastating heights. Your plan is perfect, sir.
Gabriel: And you're sure you want to do this?
Nathalie: I will always be here for you. We will succeed. *Gabriel looks at the tablet once more and zooms in on Lila*

Scene Change: College Francoise Dupont
"Lila is on video chat with Miss Caline's class."
Lila: *waves* Hello, everyone!
Caline's class (minus Y/N, Tsukoyomi and Marinette): Hi Lila!
Caline: We can't wait to hear what you've been doing since our last video chat. Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Achu.
Lila: It's absolutely amazing! Prince Ali invited me and my parents to his gorgeous palace.
Marinette: Excuse me, Lila, but Prince Ali couldn't possibly have invited you because he is in the United States.*Nino and Adrien gasp*
Lila: *laughs* I never said he was actually there, Marinette. I just said he invited us, that's all. His parents organized the visit-
Marinette: She's lying, and I'll expose her for the fake that she is.
Tsukoyomi: I agree with Marinette.
Alya: Oh no, Marinette, not that again and you also managed to make Tsukoyomi believe you, too. She's not a liar. You're just jealous of Lila because she tried to hit on Y/N.
Marinette: Nu-uh. Not. True.
Lila: I miss you guys so much. It's so hard being away on this magical trip so far from my friends, and especially on Heroes Day.
Class: Aw!
Caline: Lila, what good deed are you planning to do on this special day?
Lila: Today I'll be meeting up with Prince Ali to show him an idea I came up with. Marinette? Prince Ali is coming back to Achu today, isn't he?
Marinette: Yeah, that's right.
Max: What idea is this, Lila?
Rose: I'm sure it's amazing! *Marinette bites her phone*
Lila: Oh, it's nothing much! During our world travels, my diplomat parents have helped me convince the leaders of several nations to agree to reduce world pollution. *Adrien shakes his head* And I'm very optimistic that the prince will jump on board.
Caline: That's incredible, Lila! Thank you on behalf of planet Earth.
Y/N: Your lying about that, Lila.
Lila: What are you talking about, Y/N my love? *all of Y/N's girlfriends had a very angry aura around them, when she said that, but they quickly hid it* My parents are diplomats and they convinced the leaders of several nations.
Y/N: If that were true, then Uncle Nasa would've tole either me or Tsukoyomi.
Lila: Who's Nasa?
"When she said that everyone in the class eyes widened as they found out that she didn't know who the leader of the National Court of Justice is."
Y/N: Can anyone please tell, Lie-la, who Nasa is? *Marinette raises her hand* Yes, Marinette.
Marinette: Nasa Yukazi is the leader of the National Court of Justice, and he's only daughter is Tsukoyomi Yukazi. Now, everyone knows that your lying, because every diplomat knows who he is.
Lila: *laughs nervously* Hehe, what are you talking about, there's not a person called Nasa Yukazi in the National Court of Justice...
Y/N: Actually, there is. And someone has been spreading lies about Tsukoyomi on Twitter and someone has also been saying that they were my girlfriend and that the girls who are always around me are hoes. Does that sound familiar, Lie-la?
Lila: *sweating bullets* N-no, that d-doesn't s-sound familiar t-to me...
Y/N: Well, because of that someone spreading lies about Tsukoyomi and me, Uncle Nasa asked me to track down the IP address of the person who posted lies about us on Twitter and it took me only a few minutes to find the IP address, last night and now, Uncle Nasa is sending his forces to track down the location of that someone. And do you know who's leading that force, Lie-la?
Lila: *more nervous* N-no?
Y/N: Well, you should because she's...
"He got cut off, when a bunch of SWAT forces came into her room with someone very familiar to Lila."
Clara: Clara Contard, NBI! You are in so much trouble, Lila Rossi!
Lila: *shocked* M-Mom?
Clara: Y/N found out that the IP address of the person who had been spreading lies about him and Lady Tsukoyomi. And it turns out that you were the one spreading those lies! I'm so ashamed to find out that my own daughter was spreading lies about other people! It's a good thing that Y/N talked and convinced Mr. Yukazi about allowing me to still have my job, otherwise I would've disowned you much earlier for spreading lies of the daughter of a well respected man!
Lila: But, Mom! I-
Clara: I don't want to hear your excuses. You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law! *to one of the SWAT forces* Cuff her and take her away. *he nods and did what he was told as Clara then looks at the screen from Lila's laptop* I'm sorry for all of the trouble that she had caused.
Y/N: It's fine, Clara. I told you that you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Clara: *blushes lightly* Yeah, and thank you for convincing Mr. Yukazi to let me keep my job.
Y/N: Like I said before, it's fine. She can spread lies about me all she wants, but if it involves my girlfriends, *his eyes became Ohma Zi-O eyes* then she'll feel my absolute wrath...
Clara: Again, I apologize to all of you and the lies that she told you about.
Caline and her class: It's fine.
Clara: Well, we have to go and get her to a boarding school, where she'll learn how to not lie anymore. *ends the call*
"After Clara ends the call, everyone in the classroom looks towards the young Kamen Rider as he was smiling at them. Seeing his smile, his girlfriends all run towards him and hugged him as both Marinette and Tsukoyomi were shedding some tears. Y/N sees this and wipes their tears away as all of his girlfriends nuzzles into him."
Marinette: You stopped her lies! Thank you so much, for doing that, Honey!
Y/N: No problem, Princess. After all she can lie about me all she wants, but lying about you girls is another thing. No one makes my girlfriends cry and gets away with it.
Girlfriends: *embracing him much tighter* What did we ever do to get an amazing boyfriend, like you?
Y/N: It's just destiny's way of saying, that you girls are destined to be with me.
Girlfriends: And we are thankful to have met you, Darling!/Honey!/Love!/Boo!/Babe!
Y/N: I'm thankful to have met you girls too.
"As he said that, all of his girlfriends bombarded his face with kisses as he chuckles at their antics. Everyone else in the classroom was smiling watching them, that Y/N loved all of them, while 2 girls watched in envy and jealousy, those 2, girls are Chloe and Sabrina as they were sad that they couldn't confess their feelings for the young Kamen Rider that they had fallen in love with."
Sabrina: *sadly* 'I love you, Y/N. It's just as simple as that, but why can't I say it to him?'
Chloe: *looks down* 'I want to tell Y/N how I feel about him, but I'm scared that he won't accept me, after all of the things that I've done to others...'
"They continued to watch as Y/N was still being bombarded by kisses from his girlfriends, as Alya took pictures of them."