Over Quartzer Part 2/Heroes Vs Barlckxs

|Last time on A Kamen Rider in Paris...|

"Zi-O turned most of his classmates and teacher into Kamen Riders as they went with the original Heisei Riders to fight against the monsters that the Kamen Riders fought against before. Zi-O then told the Miraculous Heroes that he convinced Master Fu, about letting both Marinette and Adrien still stay as Ladybug and Cat Noir as he then give the other Miraculouses to their respective users."
Zi-O Ohma: Now, that's everyone is ready, let's go and deal with Barlckxs!
Others: Right!/Let's do it!/Let's show her never to mess with us again!
"The heroes then all went out of the classroom as they were now jumping from rooftop to rooftop. They then reached an edge of a rooftop as they then jumped up as the screen then focuses on the Heroes as they were all standing side by side with each other."

Scene: Rooftop of a building
"We see the Heroes as they were on top of a roof as they just finished jumping from one building to another. Zi-O Ohma then uses his future vision powers to see where Barlckxs was and he saw that she was at the very top of the Eiffel Tower, with a bunch of Bugsters and Orphnocs guarding her."
Zi-O Ohma: *to the others* Barlckxs is at the very top of the Eiffel Tower and she's being guarded by a bunch of Bugsters and Orphnocs.
Woz: *to Zi-O* We'll deal with the Bugsters and Orphnocs. Zi-O, you and Luna deal with Barlckxs. Me and the Miraculous heroes will deal with the monsters.
Cat Noir: Yeah! I've always wanted a reason to take down some Bugsters.
Queen Bee: I also want to get some revenge on the Orphnocs for that time that they took my Dad as a hostage.
Ladybug: We'll handle the monsters. You guys just deal with the liar.
Zi-O Ohma: *worried* Are you sure?
Ladybug: *goes to him and kissed his helmet* We'll be fine, Honey. They're just a bunch of monsters we can handle them.
Zi-O Ohma: All right, I'll trust that you guys can handle it, but if I see that you guys are struggling, I'll come and help.
Rena Rouge: Understandable, now go and deal with Lie-la.
Zi-O Ohma: Right! Let's go, Luna!
Luna: Right behind you, Zi-O!
"The couple then went towards the Eiffel Tower as the others lured out the monsters that were guarding Barlckxs."

Scene Change: Eiffel Tower
"We see as Barlckxs was writing in her diary about how she was going to spend the rest of her life with Y/N and what names she was going to give their children."
Barlckxs: Oh, Y/N my love! You will be mine soon! And I'll kill all of those bitches who took you away from me! *Yandere laughs*
Zi-O Ohma: *to Luna, whispering* She definitely has gone mad.
Luna: *nods* I agree with you on that one, Darling.
Zi-O Ohma: So, shall we deal with the Yandere, now?
Luna: I think that it's for the best.
Zi-O Ohma: Then, let's go!
"Zi-O then jumps up as he then landed in front of Barlckxs as Luna secretly went behind Barlckxs."
Zi-O Ohma: Barlckxs.
Barlckxs: Ah, Zi-O! Did you come to see my wedding with Y/N? Oh! Since your a King, you can be the one to wed us!
Zi-O Ohma: Sorry, but I don't take requests from crazy people. Also, I'm pretty sure that Y/N doesn't even like you.
Barlckxs: Oh, he will. Because, I'm going to be killing all of those bitches that took him from me, right in front of him to prove to him that my love for him is real!
Zi-O Ohma: That's not love! That's just obsession! You're obsessed at a guy, who doesn't even love you!
Barlckxs: He will love me! And that would be final! He won't love any other girl other than me! I'll kill even his own Mother if I have to!
Luna: *said from behind her* Then, you're nothing more than a murderer.
Barlckxs: *turns around surprised* What the-?!
"She didn't finished what she was going to say as Luna came from behind her and Rider kicks her into one of the metal bars in the tower as she then landed by Zi-O who congratulated her."
Zi-O Ohma: Great kick, Babe.
Luna: Why, thank you, Darling.
Barlckxs: *recovers from being kicked* That, was a cheap shot.
"Zi-O then appears in front of her as Barlckxs got surprised by his speed."
Zi-O Ohma: Then, is this a cheap shot?
"Zi-O Ohma then kicks Barlckxs into the air as he then appeared above her with his Zikan Saikyou active as he then uses the King Giri Giri Slash at her."
Zi-O Ohma: Take this!
Ziku Driver: King Giri Giri Slash!
"Zi-O Ohma then sent slashes towards Barlckxs as she was then sent to the ground near the others shocking them."
Carapace: What the?!
Lady Wifi: So, Barlckxs got sent to the ground by Zi-O? Seems pretty ironic.
Zi-O Ohma: *from above* Take this! Death from above!
Luna: *from above* Luminous Fractor Comet!
"The couple then sent their attacks towards Barlckxs as she was sent to a shop window. Both Zi-O Ohma and Luna then landed on the ground as the Miraculous Heroes all went towards them with Woz."
Ladybug: Good job, you 2.
Luna: Thanks.
Zi-O Ohma: But, she isn't finished just yet.
"Barlckxs then came out of the window of the store that she was sent towards to as she then saw Ladybug and got more angry."
Barlckxs: Ladybug! You will pay for all of the humiliation that you've put me through! *sends a blast towards Ladybug*
Zi-O Ohma: Look out, Ladybug!
"Zi-O Ohma then went in front of Ladybug as he took the blast head on. The blast hit him in his chest as he then screamed out of pain from the blast hitting his chest."
Zi-O Ohma: *screaming in pain* Ahhhhhhh!
Luna: No!
Ladybug: Zi-O!
Cat Noir and Carapace: No, Dude!
Rena Rouge and Lady Wifi: Zi-O! No!
Woz: Waga Maou! 'Where did that come from?'
"The blast then stops as Zi-O Ohma then kneeled on one knee as he was forced out of his Rider form. The blast de-henshins him back to Y/N. Y/N was gripping his chest in pain as Barlckxs saw his face and went wide eyed."
Barlckxs: Y/N?! You're Zi-O?!
Y/N: *in pain* This is why, I'll never love you, Lie-la. You only cause others to get hurt! You said that you love me, you only caused me to get hurt.
Barlckxs: No! *looks towards Ladybug and Luna* This is all because of you 2! If you 2 were never here, Y/N would've been mine from the very beginning! I'll kill you 2!
"Barlckxs then pulls out her J Ridewatch and she then activates it."
J Ridewatch: J!
"When Barlckxs activated the J Ridewatch, she then grew as she then turned into a giant as she towers over the others."
Barlckxs: I'll kill all of you! Then, I'll have Y/N all to myself!
Heisei Riders: We won't allow that! *transforms into their final forms*