Nexus Time!/New Girlfriends

3rd Person POV
"It was now 3 days since Alya found out that Marinette was Ladybug and Tsukoyomi being Luna as well as her becoming Rena Rouge. Alya told them that she'll keep their identities a secret. They were now in class as Caline was telling the students some love stories that she knew and she just finished telling the story then she asked her students"
Caline: Now, who wants to tell a story? You can volunteer or choose someone to tell.
Everyone: Really?!
Caline: Yes, now no need to be shy, students.
Alya: How about Y/N? He can tell us how he got his powers.
Tsukoyomi: Alya that's a lit-
Y/N: It's alright, Babe I can tell them. They are gonna find out sooner or later anyway.
Caline: Ok, Y/N can you please come here to the front of the class and tell your story?
Y/N: Sure.
"He then went down to the front of the class as Tsukoyomi couldn't help but have a sad expression on her face. Then he faces the rest of the class and he says"
Y/N: Alright, so how I got my powers is, well I got it from my Father who was the previous Kamen Rider Zi-O.
Nino: Dude, your father was Zi-O before you?!
Y/N: He was...but something happened that caused me to become Zi-O much more early than we thought...
Rose: What happened to your father Y/N?
Y/N: *clenches his fist and he sighs heavily* My father...was killed by a Another Rider...
Everyone(but Tsukoyomi): What?! Which Another Rider was it?!
Y/N: *grits his teeth* It was Another Decade...he killed my father...
Alya: I'm sorry for suggesting that Y/N...
Marinette: You don't need to tell it if it's causing you to get hurt, Darling.
Y/N: *sighs* No it's fine. He killed my father because he wanted the full power of Ohma Zi-O, my strongest form.
Everyone(but him, Tsukoyomi and Marinette): Ohma Zi-O?
Alya: I just remembered that someone said that Zi-O is the Demon King of Time and Space, is that true?
Y/N: It is. I'm only called by that title when I'm in my Ohma Zi-O form, because I'm not only the King of all Kamen Riders, but I'm also the Demon King of Time and Space...
Adrien: Whoa! But why did Another Decade want that power?
Y/N: It's because he wants to rule everything.
Nino: Whoa! He's definitely on my list of people that I despise, he took your father away.
Alya: Yeah, I despise him too for what he did to Y/N's father. But hey Y/N?
Y/N: What is it?
Alya: Can we see your Ohma Zi-O form?
Alix: Yeah I would like to see it as well.
Rose: Me too.
Max: I do too, I wanna see how much power you hold in that form.
Y/N: Alright I'll show you guys, but brace yourselves, because the power that I release in that form is really powerful.
"He then puts the Ziku Driver on his waist then he turns it into the Ohma Zi-O Driver as a clock with Ohma Zi-O's face formed on the ground with gold and lava surrounding the clock, this shocked the others, then he says his transformation catchphrase before hitting the 2 sides of the Ohma Zi-O Driver."
Y/N: Henshin!
"He then huts the 2 sides of his Driver, as he transformation starts then the Ohma Zi-O Driver announces"

"Y/N: Henshin!"He then huts the 2 sides of his Driver, as he transformation starts then the Ohma Zi-O Driver announces"

Ohma Zi-O Driver: Shukufuku no Toki! Saiko! Saizen! Saidai! Saikyo-o! Ohma Zi-O!!!