1

The quiet patter of the rain on the roof is all I hear, as I crept down the long hallway of my house

      The quiet patter of the rain on the roof is all I hear, as I crept down the long hallway of my house. The floor boards creek every so often. I look around making sure no one was up, though I know there all deep sleepers, it does nothing to stop the fear crawling within me.

      Counting down the photos I pass, like every day, till I reach the door. Stopping a few feet away, I quickly slip on my Doc Martens. Taking the last few steps, I place my hand on the door handle, slowly turning. Opening the door just wide enough for me to slip through.

      Gently closing the door behind me, I let out a sigh of relief, only then did I notice the cold night breeze. Jogging down the old porch steps, I make my way towards the gate barley hanging on its hinges. Pushing on the gate, it makes Avery load squeak.

      Walking on the path, beyond the gate, out of this shitty neighbour hood, I head towards the bus stop.

      I sit at the bus stop for half an hour before it actually shows up. I sit at the back of the bus plugging in my head phones, I play 'Baby Doll' by Dominic Fike. Leaning my head against the window, I watch the the buildings change the closer we get to the city.

 Leaning my head against the window, I watch the the buildings change the closer we get to the city

      Pushing open the door, to the night club, at which I work.

      I'm greeted by two bodyguards. They nod there heads at me in acknowledgment. I give them a stiff nod in return.

      The colour theme of the place was red and black. There was a stage for all the girls to dance on. There wear tables facing the stage for all the men.

      I nearly never see women here, unless they work here there aren't any. I understand why though.

      More towards the back are private booths, whether for meetings or to have some of the girls dance for you, I have no idea. To left of the club is stairs leading up to the VIP area. Only a few people are allowed up there.

     And to the right of the club is wear the bar is. I make my way over there nodding my head to the others, who have the same shift as me.

      Pushing the door to the staff only room, I walk over too my locker ignoring the others there. Grabbing my uniform, which consists of a black blouse with a red tie, and red skirt with tights and some red heels.