7

Walking downstairs I hear the quiet chatter of my

      Walking downstairs I hear the quiet chatter of my ... family. Following the sound I find myself in the kitchen. Everyone was there, either cooking or eating.

      "Morning sweetie!" My sperm donor says in a cheerful tone, coming for a hug. I step back away from him and immediately go stiff. I saw hurt pass his face before going back to how it was and his smile faltered for a few seconds.

"Morning." I grumble out quietly nodding my head. I walk straight past him, my shoulder brushing his arm as I do. Heading straight to the fruit bowl I grab a ... banana. Ha! You get it?

Shaking my head of those thoughts I eat the fruit. I only managed half of the banana and I see the worry in everyone's eyes. Why are they worried though? It's probably my imagination.

      "Honey, are you going to eat anything else? You barley ate any dinner and you only ate half a banana." Sperm donor asked ... worried? I shrugged my shoulders in response.

      "She probably has an eating disorder, great! Now she's just a burden, why did we get her again?" Diego or was Matteo? I don't know who but it made my blood boil. How the fuck could you say that!? It doesn't hurt me in anyway but you don't go around saying shit like that! What if I actually had an eating disorder? I don't but still!

"It's called a fucking small appetite and I don't have a eating disorder, but if you don't shut that mouth of yours now you might end up without one at all!" I snapped back, rather harsh, but I mean, oh well.

"Language and Diego 1. You don't go around saying shit like that and 2. She's your fucking sister, for crying out load!" Sperm donor snapped back at us before Diego could continue.

"I'm not your sister nor daughter, might I add." I say. I hadn't realised what I had said until it came out. Before I could see what that sentence would lead too, I quickly stand up and run out the room.

Well, that went well!

After having about ... 10? I think guards dragged me out the house after refusing to go shopping, I now stand outside a really expensive shop, again refusing to go in.

"Come on! Just go in and we'll get some clothes and leave. Not that hard!" Enzo exclaimed for the 100th time. We've been here for an hour and we had split into to groups. Enzo and Matteo with me and Theo and Xander with Grace.

      Enzo and  Matteo are complaining about how I don't wanna buy clothes and that I'm being to stubborn and how it's so annoying. 1. I don't like shopping and I didn't want to come, I'm here against my free will (remember the 10 guards you had drag me out?) 2. I have clothes, no point getting me ones I'm not going to wear. 3. I don't like and will not have people spending money on me.

    About an hour later we decide to head to the food court and get something to eat as everyone was hungry ... well, part from me.

      "What would you like Alice? Get anything you want." Xander ask as we all sat seated at a table, in a restaurant I can't be bothered to remember the name of, as the waiter stood waiting and writing down are orders.

      "I'm not hungry." I mumbled looking out the window, watching all the people pass by.

      "Are sure? I'm sure there's something you would like! Maybe th—"

      "I. Am. Not. Hungry!" I snapped a bit loud. The waiter flinch as well as Grace everyone else just coward back. Zander sighed and nodded his head.

    I zoned out the rest of the day as it passed. Though I made sure to have my guard up. That night I didn't sleep well either. Something bad was going to happen soon, I now it. You that gut feeling you get? Well, something bad is going to happen soon, I now it

      Something really bad.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I was kinda in a rush and had barley any time

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I was kinda in a rush and had barley any time. I'll try and make the next few longer! Anyway I'm going to camp for the week and will be offline til then.

Bye, happy valentines and hoped you had a great day!