11

I haven't left my room for a week, doing all my school work online

I haven't left my room for a week, doing all my school work online. No one but Grace has come to check on me, if her talking from the other side of the door and me ignoring whatever the hell it is she has to say counts of course, my relatives and sperm donor clearly either have forgotten me, or just don't care enough about me to even try talk to me. Though it doesn't bother me that much, I was use to it I guess, no one ever really cared about me. I mean they would act like they did to break my walls down but they just got to tired of trying and left.

I have barely slept a wink during this time with the consistent nightmares I have. I haven't had anything to eat or drink either and it's starting to take a toll on me.

    I stood up from my bed grabbing the bedside table for support as a wave of dizziness hit me. Regaining my stance I walk towards my closet. Grabbing a pair of black ripped jeans, grey oversized tee with the words 'Child Of The Storm' written in red on it, and a black jumper before I strutted over to the bathroom to change.

    After changing I quickly brush my hair, throwing it into a high pony. Grabbing a bag I put some money and some spare clothes into it, before grabbing my shit as phone, but how needs a fancy as phone because not me that's for sure, and a pocket knife. 

    I stalk towards the window, pushing it open before climbing over to the other side. I look down for a split second and jump. I sprint to the end of the fucking giant yard before jumping the fence.

Why the fuck are there no guards?

"You know for the fucking Italian mafia they're pretty damn fucking dumb" I mutter under my breath. Pushing through all the trees and bushes that surround the house I make my way towards the road.

Stepping out of the bushes, seeing no one around, I sprint faster than fucking Usain Bolt down the road.

I run until I turned at least four corners and I'm panting like a damn dog.

I walk the lonely street of who knows where and think.

Why did my life turn out the way it did? Why couldn't I just be wanted? Why am I so unwanted? Why am I the one who always gets hurt in the end?

I sigh and continue my long walk

Guilt, sadness and anger.

That's all the the Valentino men felt. Guilt because they had hurt one of the most precious person to them both mentally and physically. Sadness because of what they did she didn't want to see them as she locked herself in her room refusing to eat the food Grace leaves outside her door. And finally, anger. But at no one but them self's, as they were to blame. They put the hands on her, they hurt her.

No one has said anything for the week Alice had locked herself in her room. The boys emotions being to strong to even realise they are still yet to apologise for their actions that day.

All but Grace.

" You know you still have to apologise, right?" Grace spoke calmly during dinner.

They freeze in the seats, all heads snapped up to Grace as she continued eating.

"What?" The boys said at once.

" You have to apologise," She said again. " You can't just hit her, make her lock herself in her room, feel guilty about doing it and not apologise nor make an effort to try and get her to come out of her room! Because over the pass week, I have gone up their everyday to check up on her whenever I can and I wasn't even the one to do that to her! I don't care if you feel sorry or guilty about what you did because you should have been checking up on her trying to get her out of that god damn room and apologising!" By the end Grace was fuming, yelling at her family.

No they put her twin in their. And she hated it, and they didn't even have the decency to have least check on her? Nor apologise for doing what they did! They fucking slapped her!

Grace huffed, standing up from her chair leaving her unfinished food behind before storming up stairs.

The boys were left speechless. They hadn't even realised what they were doing.

Enzo stood from the table, marching upstairs. They watched him leave, none speaking still very shocked over what just happened and how quickly it escalated.

Enzo stopped in front of Alices door, he was going to apologise. He didn't care if he was on the other side of the door and Alice on the other and that she would probably most likely ignore him. He was going to apologise. And he did.

It's been a week

It's been a week. Where is she?

Rumours have started to spread and my worry only grows. Alice, I found out her name, had disappeared. She's been gone for a week and it's killing me not knowing why. Had she gotten hurt? Is she in danger?

I decided to head to the ring to let off some steam. And maybe do some paperwork.

I pull up to the fight club where I like to come every once in a while, whether it's to fight or just to watch. I think I'll just watch today, though. I did some pretty hard core workouts this morning and my body's still sore and I don't want to injure myself.

I take a seat in the crowd and wait for the next fight to begin.

Soon the announcer steps up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Shadow!" Shadow really?

I huff at the name of the first competitor while everyone cheers.

"And the one and only Rose!" Oh shit. Everyone goes quite.

Rose was the top street fighter and racer. She was know for her amazing skills at fighting and how it's as if she was dancing, or how she glides pass you when racing as if it's a walk in the park. She was extremely dangerous and she never and I mean never lets her opponent live. Never.

The 'Shadow' dude pales at the name and starts to shake and I honestly feel bad for the dude. Not really.

But my heart stops dead when I see who enters the ring.

Alice.